Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
House sues the President

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 01:04 PM by Kotite.)

For such heinous abuses, Boehner couldn't even cite one when asked directly about it weeks ago. Paul Ryan even confesses there really isn't anything criminal to pursue (in so many words). Go on. Re-elect these people who are making political theater which will run it's course and accomplish nothing but wasting our time and money. We have become satire. Idiocracy is not far off.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: Idiocracy is not far off.

^^ Completely agree.

Stupid move, accomplishes nothing. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Someone explain this to me. As I understand it, this not an impeachment, but if that's true, then what's the bloody point? 

Quote:Someone explain this to me. As I understand it, this not an impeachment, but if that's true, then what's the bloody point? 

There is no point

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 01:17 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Someone explain this to me. As I understand it, this not an impeachment, but if that's true, then what's the bloody point? 

I agree. There is no point to this...

That said, I also would like it if they did impeach him. :yes:

Quote:I agree. There is no point to this...

That said, I also would like it if they did impeach him. :yes:

Why?

Mitch McConnell and Harry Reid entering Thunderdome to settle their differences makes more sense this.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 01:24 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Why?

ACA for beginners. 

That was forced on us. Isn't that illegal?

Theres also question to his actual citizenship/ birth certificate and such. 

I have a lot more, but some would crossover into his religion and ulterior motives I believe he has,,,, so I can't discuss those. 

Quote: 

ACA for beginners. 

That was forced on us. Isn't that illegal?

Theres also question to his actual citizenship/ birth certificate and such. 

<div>I have a lot more, but some would crossover into his religion and ulterior motives I believe he has,,,, so I can't discuss those. 

</div>
So is every other law. ACA isn't any different.

And only the most brain dead, knuckle dragging idiots still think Obama wasn't born in the USA.

Quote:So is every other law. ACA isn't any different.

And only the most brain dead, knuckle dragging idiots still think Obama wasn't born in the USA.

If it was that clear and simple, then why was such effort made to avoid merely producing the birth certificate. Would have cleared up any confusion/ question in 5 seconds. 

This is what is deemed of primary importance. Not a jobs bill. Months and months of this.

Quote:If it was that clear and simple, then why was such effort made to avoid merely producing the birth certificate. Would have cleared up any confusion/ question in 5 seconds. 
For the same reason you don't respond to people who claim you're a reptilian from Mars looking to subjugate the human race. Responding to idiotic trolls only validates them. 

Quote:For the same reason you don't respond to people who claim you're a reptilian from Mars looking to subjugate the human race. Responding to idiotic trolls only validates them. 

I get that....when its an absurd notion....

You act as if Obama's background was that that it was preposterous to question his citizenship. 

Quote:I get that....when its an absurd notion....

You act as if Obama's background was that that it was preposterous to question his citizenship. 
Obama's background was/is no more preposterous than McCain's.

Quote:Obama's background was/is no more preposterous than McCain's.

As much as I despise Obama I do believe McCain would've been worse. 

Quote:As much as I despise Obama I do believe McCain would've been worse. 
I don't think McCain would have been that bad but the problem was that he would have been 72 when inaugurated with a good chance he'd die in office. If that were to happen Sarah Palin would have been the president and good lord, that's a scary prospect.

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 02:59 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I don't think McCain would have been that bad but the problem was that he would have been 72 when inaugurated with a good chance he'd die in office. If that were to happen Sarah Palin would have been the president and good lord, that's a scary prospect.

meh....no more scary than crazy Hillary

[Image: hillary_clinton-clownish-smile.jpg]

Quote:I don't think McCain would have been that bad but the problem was that he would have been 72 when inaugurated with a good chance he'd die in office. If that were to happen Sarah Palin would have been the president and good lord, that's a scary prospect.

McCain is a war hawk, the United States would've been in a major war with Russia at this point. 

Quote:McCain is a war hawk, the United States would've been in a major war with Russia at this point. 
I can't really comment on McCain's foreign policy because I haven't read into it at all but I remember how everybody loved Palin for the first two weeks before realizing just how crazy and incompetent she really is. Not sure what possessed McCain to pick her as a running mate but if he hadn't already lost the race before that he certainly did when the press release went out.