Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns Fan Urinate on Art Modell's grave

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 10:08 PM by no1jag.)

Story here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/112538...dell-grave

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Disgraceful, but par for the course for Brown Fan. 

Some people just aren't raised right!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Stay classy.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Wow, just wow. I guess we can all be glad that he is fortunate enough to not have real issues to take up his time.  If this is the way he acts about sports, I am afraid to see what he would do when a real problem were to present itself to him or his family.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

This is just sad. Why would you even think of doing this?

Pathetic.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

That's about as low as you can get.  They need to find out who it is just to disgrace him. 

That is one sick puppy. Not the actions of a human with a sound mind.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Amazingly,  some ( not most ) Browns fans justify this individual's actions. 

And Cleveland fans wonder why their sports teams are cursed.

Clown's fans. Always a classy bunch. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

If you put a team in Cleveland, you're probably not going to end up with the brightest fan base in the NFL.

Not excusable behavior by the Brown's fan, but I just can't bring myself to feel bad for Art.

He ripped the heart out of millions of fans when he moved the team. I can't help but think how I would feel if Shad moved the team out of Jacksonville...

It isn't hard to imagine having that kind of hatred.

Again, this was a classless act, but I can understand the source.

What Art did to that city still stings A LOT and many there will never forgive him, and I understand that, but we should let the dead RIP. 

# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

The family is going hard after this guy.. how'd you like to answer THAT "What're you in for?" question.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Not excusable behavior by the Brown's fan, but I just can't bring myself to feel bad for Art.

He ripped the heart out of millions of fans when he moved the team. I can't help but think how I would feel if Shad moved the team out of Jacksonville...

It isn't hard to imagine having that kind of hatred.

Again, this was a classless act, but I can understand the source.

While I understand the anger when the Browns were moved to Baltimore,   their fan base is very fortunate that Cleveland was able to keep the nickname,  trademarks,  and franchise history.   The vast majority of cities that lost a pro sports franchise weren't as fortunate,  even if they got another team.  

Quote:The family is going hard after this guy.. how'd you like to answer THAT "What're you in for?" question.

I'm glad to see Art's family going hard after this guy. 

One thing many people in Cleveland aren't aware of or could care less about is Art Modell gave a boat load of money to charity in Cleveland,  including to the world famous Cleveland Clinic Hospital.    My guess is Art Modell's effort helped saved the lives of family members of many people that despise him.

Quote:While I understand the anger when the Browns were moved to Baltimore,   their fan base is very fortunate that Cleveland was able to keep the nickname,  trademarks,  and franchise history.   The vast majority of cities that lost a pro sports franchise weren't as fortunate,  even if they got another team.  

I thought it was the NFL who mandated Modell to keep the Browns history, colors, name all in Cleveland?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I thought it was the NFL who mandated Modell to keep the Browns history, colors, name all in Cleveland?

I believe this is the case.  Yet,  despite this,  the Cleveland Browns fan base had the long term fortunate of keeping the Browns nickname,  team colors,  and history.   There isn't another NFL fan base that lost a franchise that's as fortunate as the Cleveland Browns fan base from the standpoint of maintaining the links to their past.   For that reason,   it doesn't make sense for a significant part of their fan base still being focused on Art Modell.