Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big Brother 2014

Quote:You have a weird way of distancing yourself.

It's a convoluted way of saying I'm only watching SpongeBob SquarePants till football season starts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 10:35 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Back on topic, I don't know names except the guy Devin who is the most hypocritical person of the bunch. 

It's all about the team!  Turns on the team.

Gets upset at a guy falling in love in the house.  Falls in love in the house.

Has "alliance" members joining without telling the rest of the alliance.

Tells someone he wont nominate them, nominates them.

The guy is crazy and thinks he's 100% normal.  He may be totally different outside of the house, but he's super paranoid.

You make a really compelling case for the show, err.... :ermm: :wacko:

How an adult male would enjoy watching that every week is beyond me. Maybe the metro's... (think Mike Greenberg from ESPN Mike & Mike show)

Sounds like drama nonsense. 

Quote:This becomes more and more true the older you get, and I don't really like it. Just wait until most every music is too loud and you can't understand half of what people ten years younger than you are saying.
Yeah, I'm there too haha

Quote:Doctor Will and Mike Boogie are Gods among men.
This, was true...

Survivor got old pretty quick for me. BB this year with the twists seems a bit better, we're still like 7 episodes or something behind so I need to stop reading this.. 

I like it as long as there are compelling personalities in the house, the last couple of seasons have been kinda bleh.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:You make a really compelling case for the show, err.... :ermm: :wacko:

How an adult male would enjoy watching that every week is beyond me. Maybe the metro's... (think Mike Greenberg from ESPN Mike & Mike show)

Sounds like drama nonsense. 

Hey, if another guy has different opinions than you do and enjoys a show...and you calling them "metro's" makes you feel better, then I guess I'm metro.

I'd imagine most people who really know me would say I'm not very metro though.

You are all about drama and nonsense here...I figured you'd enjoy.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2014, 11:16 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hey, if another guy has different opinions than you do and enjoys a show...and you calling them "metro's" makes you feel better, then I guess I'm metro.

I'd imagine most people who really know me would say I'm not very metro though.

You are all about drama and nonsense here...I figured you'd enjoy.

Um, I'm calling them metro's because its generally that type (for the males) that indeed like shows with contrived drama and stuff like that. Most women like that stuff, already. I even gave an example, in Mike Greenberg. Thats usually the type of "man" that likes shows like that. He's a metro and will readily/ proudly admit it on the air on his radio show. As another example...Mike Golic wouldn't like BB or have time for it. And, I'm not about drama/ nonsense. Oh & btw.....I'm not about drama/ nonsense - I'm simply outspoken/ opinionated. Difference.

Go back and re-read your "recap" of the show...do you really think watching a show like that (in your rundown) would be appealing to most dudes?? Scary if so. 

I'd guess that most dudes that do watch this show, pretty much HAVE to as they are watching with their gf's/ wives and we all know how that goes. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do... Wink

Quote:Um, I'm calling them metro's because its generally that type (for the males) that indeed like shows with contrived drama and stuff like that. Most women like that stuff, already. I even gave an example, in Mike Greenberg. Thats usually the type of "man" that likes shows like that. He's a metro and will readily/ proudly admit it on the air on his radio show. As another example...Mike Golic wouldn't like BB or have time for it. And, I'm not about drama/ nonsense. Oh & btw.....I'm not about drama/ nonsense - I'm simply outspoken/ opinionated. Difference.

Go back and re-read your "recap" of the show...do you really think watching a show like that (in your rundown) would be appealing to most dudes?? Scary if so. 

I'd guess that most dudes that do watch this show, pretty much HAVE to as they are watching with their gf's/ wives and we all know how that goes. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do... Wink

There are a handful of guys here that have said they watch the show....I watched it last night while my wife was out of town.  I'm so metro.

Quote:There are a handful of guys here that have said they watch the show....I watched it last night while my wife was out of town.  I'm so metro.

...maybe you are, but in denial!! :woot:  #yourmindblown Big Grin

Quote:Um, I'm calling them metro's because its generally that type (for the males) that indeed like shows with contrived drama and stuff like that. Most women like that stuff, already. I even gave an example, in Mike Greenberg. Thats usually the type of "man" that likes shows like that. He's a metro and will readily/ proudly admit it on the air on his radio show. As another example...Mike Golic wouldn't like BB or have time for it. And, I'm not about drama/ nonsense. Oh & btw.....I'm not about drama/ nonsense - I'm simply outspoken/ opinionated. Difference.

The post you quoted didn't recap a show. It talked about what a loon this guy is.

Outspoken/opinionated.....Sounds like a woman to me.

News Flash, Mad Dog doesn't like it, therefore it has to be tagged with some sort of name for those who watch it. Same dog, same tricks.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:The post you quoted didn't recap a show. It talked about what a loon this guy is.

Outspoken/opinionated.....Sounds like a woman to me.

News Flash, Mad Dog doesn't like it, therefore it has to be tagged with some sort of name for those who watch it. Same dog, same tricks.

Admit it Metro Boy.  #metroboy

(hashtags are cool on the mb now...)

#BigBrother2014

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"