Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars v Cowboys ticket: bought!

Just bought my ticket, only 18 rows from the field and right in midfield!

Can't wait Big Grin We got any board members coming over? Last year was great fun - lots of European and American Jaguars (and a couple of 49ers) fans at the pub the night before the game singing and having a good time, hope we get more of the same this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll be enjoying it in HD glory at home.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I'm actually considering going this year. I've never been to Europe and at 59, who knows how many more chances I'll get. Just depends on if I can and want to finagle the finances.

I know Mrs. C would love to go, not necessarily for the game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

If somebody is willing to fund my European adventure, I will see you there!

Quote:I'm actually considering going this year. I've never been to Europe and at 59, who knows how many more chances I'll get. Just depends on if I can and want to finagle the finances.

I know Mrs. C would love to go, not necessarily for the game.

Europe is a great place. Culture, history AND a Jags game?  I hope you can find a way to make it over there.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A few more shots at Lotto and Powerball, so I figure it's a sure thing by game day.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:If somebody is willing to fund my European adventure, I will see you there!
You pay for me to come to Jax and I'll do that for you  :teehee:

Went last year and had a blast. Hoping to go back for the last game.