Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Legitimate Questions that sound like you're on a rant

When dehydrating beef jerky, you remove a lot of water/weight.  6-8 pounds of beef give you 1 pound of beef jerky.  SO 1 pound gives you a little over a bag of jerky.  SO if a bag is 6-8 bucks, that's less than 10 bucks a pound.  Including all the work, that's pretty cheap.

Why do people listen to such crappy music, and watch such stupid movies?

s
;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why are cops hiding when they should be riding?

Why is gas so (relatively) expensive?

Which are doing more harm- Democrats or Republicans?

Why are Americans so lazy and stupid?

Why is it so hard to get good Pizza?

Why is life not fair to the bottom 75%?

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 12:37 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Why are cops hiding when they should be riding?
...m
eaning speed traps?

Why is gas so (relatively) expensive? 
Its not. Not compared to some other countries, anyway. 

Which are doing more harm- Democrats or Republicans? 
Yes. 

Why are Americans so lazy and stupid? 
The culture that has embraced lazy & stupid over the last x number of decades. 

Why is it so hard to get good Pizza? 
Its not. Not where I live, anyway. 

That number probably needs to be adjusted. 

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 12:44 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote: 

Why do people listen to such crappy music, and watch such stupid movies?

Because the culture has dumbed us all down.

The generation that likes the current mainstream pop garbage essentially hear the Beatles when they listen to it. They think its really good just because its "new". They generally think any music that is older is "bad".

Quote:Stop complaining. Tongue

Weed. Tongue
Damn...I didn't think about that.

What was the question again?

I need some Cheetos.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Damn...I didn't think about that.

What was the question again?

I need some Cheetos.

haha ......'ere

Why are there so many people sheep who never question the shepherd? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Why are there so many people sheep who never question the shepherd? 

The blind leading the blind. 

Quote:The blind leading the blind. 

But the shepherds aren't blind.  They know exactly what they're doing, and they rely on the lack of knowledge from the sheep level to push their agendas.  Conforming is highly recommended.  Resisting is futile. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 01:18 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:But the shepherds aren't blind.  They know exactly what they're doing, and they rely on the lack of knowledge from the sheep level to push their agendas.  Conforming is highly recommended.  Resisting is futile. 

Actually, yes the above is true....I stand corrected in my previous response. 

I wouldn't say resistance is futile though. But there is definitely a shortage of opposing leadership. Without it, no one seems to do anything. The leadership needs to come from the grass roots too. 

Quote:Actually, yes the above is true....I stand corrected in my previous response. 

I wouldn't say resistance is futile though. But there is definitely a shortage of opposing leadership. Without it, no one seems to do anything. The leadership needs to come from the grass roots too. 

Without real opposition, resistance is indeed futile.  Grass roots leaders tend to get trampled. 

Why do code enforcers break their necks to cite you, while driving by the cities 5 feet grass. 

I know why but seems silly. 

Quote: 

Really?  What do you consider fair?

Why do people feel the need to type in all caps?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Why do people feel the need to type in all caps?

I THINK ITS RARE ANYMORE THAT I SEE AN ENTIRE POST THAT IS FULL OF CAPS. 

Quote:From "Fight Club" when passing ( as in like leaving your seats at a jag game to go to restroom or concessions) do you pass giving your butt or crotch? I tend to give the crotch. I feel it's less intrusive as I can look the person in the eye and say "excuse me".

I give women the crotch and men the butt.  If I have a long row of seats to exit and there's a nice mix of genders, I actually look like I'm auditioning for 'Dancing With the Stars'.

What the Hell Vicbow? Are you trying to get somebody a damn warning? :-(

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Why do people feel the need to type in all caps?

EMPHASIZING!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I give butt.

Your in the right place. ;-)

It's the capital of Butt Giving...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Really?  What do you consider fair?

What do you consider the bottom 75% is the bigger question.  Where do we all stand?