Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lein Nguyen, 70, Fights Off Robber By Hurling 8-Packs Of Beer

Lein Nguyen, 70, Fights Off Robber By Hurling 8-Packs Of Beer

Sometimes, the only thing that stops a bad woman with a gun is a good woman with an 8-pack of beer.

That's the unorthodox crime-fighting technique employed by Lein Nguyen, a 70-year-old convenience store employee clerk in Oklahoma City.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/11...weird-news

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who buys 8 packs?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ponies come in 8 packs

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

The beer was likely more valuable than whatever the robber wanted anyhow. Dumb move by that clerk. :down:

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

The woman w/an eight pack of bear detered an wonman w/an full clip???

Ohhhhhhh Jedussssssss...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Geezus that guy is annoying.

Quote:Who buys 8 packs?

That's what I'm saying. What a light weight. Where the *** do you get an eight pack anyways???? I thought they only came in 24 packs and kegs.

Quote:That's what I'm saying. What a light weight. Where the *** do you get an eight pack anyways???? I thought they only came in 24 packs and kegs.
Lol!!!!!!

Quote:That's what I'm saying. What a light weight. Where the *** do you get an eight pack anyways???? I thought they only came in 24 packs and kegs.

Heavy Weight...

NH3...
"AZANE"