Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Preseason is about to Start

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 09:17 AM by ellisontony.)

This is a new season, it is time to LOOK FORWARD and put the PAST BEHIND US and have a FRESH outlook with the TEAM this NEW SEASON. If we, as the ( CITY OF THE JAGUARS ) and the ( CITY WITH THE NEW STADIUM LOOK ) can show the NFL our new look, we can show them OUR SUPPORT and show them that OUR TEAM has changed and has become a BETTER TEAM. :yes: :thumbsup: :verymad: Wallbash :thanks:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

THIS thread has GOT ME so fired up I CAN'T SIT still. I MAY NOT sleep for WEEKS.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I CAN'T believe that IT'S july ALREADY. We only HAVE two more weeks UNTIL we get started! THIS will BE the season OF the RESURGENT Jaguars team THAT we all want TO see ON the field. We HAVE waited SO long FOR this AND it's all ABOUT to pay OFF!!!11!!!1ELEVENTY!1!1!!!!!111

:pirate:  :no:    :thanks:   :woot:  Smile  ^_^  Big Grin  B)  :unsure:  :angry:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I just hope they don't stink it up again.

Go Jaguars!!!

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 12:29 PM by badger.)

August 3rd is THE first PRESEASON game.  I CANT wait UNTIL things GET started.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 01:02 PM by NOIS.)

Quote:I just hope they don't stink it up again.

Go Jaguars!!!

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

I'll spare you the force-choke.

No one is safe.

Quote:August 3rd is THE first PRESEASON game.  I CANT wait UNTIL things GET started.

NO it is NOT.

I had to pee, I was all excited till i realized it's not August yet.

Quote:August 3rd is THE first PRESEASON game.  I CANT wait UNTIL things GET started.

....meaning the NFL HOF game, not the Jags 1st preseason game, right?

We have a football team?

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

It's alright to get excited. I promise I won't tell the capitalization police. Whoops, too late!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

There's much to look forward to over the next month or so. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:It's alright to get excited. I promise I won't tell the capitalization police. Whoops, too late!
Random capitalization is fun.

Quote:....meaning the NFL HOF game, not the Jags 1st preseason game, right?

YES that is CORRECT

Quote:Random capitalization is fun.

Is it though?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

nO One hAs tRIed it LiKE tHiS yET!!!

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 05:16 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Me using NFL and HOF in caps wasn't random capitalization, they were abbreviations.

National Football League

Hall Of Fame

edit: Oh, nevermind....you weren't talking about me. :pinch: 

Quote:nO One hAs tRIed it LiKE tHiS yET!!!
Well, now that's done. 

Quote:Is it though?
I'm easily amused...

Oooh, look. Something shiny.

Quote:Well, now that's done.
You can count on me whether you want to or not!