Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Glazer, Urlacher, McNabb and Moss breakdown the Jags for Fox Sports

And let's just say this...they like-a the Gus Juice.

http://youtu.be/XMchN78ukDY

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Daaaaang, they do. I'm fired up now.

"I don't know how many wins they're gonna have, but there are going to be a lot of ice bags for their opponents."

I like it. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Not gonna lie. I didn't know Randy Moss had it in him to be an analyst. He isn't bad.

Quote:Not gonna lie. I didn't know Randy Moss had it in him to be an analyst. He isn't bad.

I was thinking the same thing.  He's come a long way.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

The Gus juice is potent man. It's a real pleasure to hear that type of stuff compared to what we normally endure around here.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Great video. And ditto about Randy Moss. As long as this team continues to improve, there's a bright future ahead. I'm loving the optimism.

Still a month till preseason Sad.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

They should have busted McNabb"s chops and popped up the yacking video of him Sick :yucky: :woot:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

And with the little jab to Cleveland.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Sounds a lot like what I read on this site…feels nice.

So one analyst, one studio host, and three former players are all bullish on Jacksonville, but Walterfootball says...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Good things are coming.  The fans that stayed true to the Jags will have their investment paying off soon.  

Huh

Quote:"I don't know how many wins they're gonna have, but there are going to be a lot of ice bags for their opponents."

I like it.
This is what I have been wanting for many years, a defense that beats people up. Nothing gets a crowd into a game for a sustained period like a defense that will knock the snot out of their opponents.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:So one analyst, one studio host, and three former players are all bullish on Jacksonville, but Walterfootball says...

Who?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

All this positive media attention is really good to see. The team is getting better and the fan base is growing. People are buying in.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

good stuff.  

Nice to hear some other folks agreeing with some of the positive takes we've been sharing around here. 

What? Honest and accurate sports analysts review???? This is what happens when someone actually does research, ground work, and looks at a team on even ground. I like seeing this because they weren't saying we were the jamdiggity, but they reflected on the positives and the arrow pointing up; rather than cater to the ignorance like most everyone else. A+

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Nice video.  Moss seems like a decent analyst, better than McNabb for sure.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 12:58 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:So one analyst, one studio host, and three former players are all bullish on Jacksonville, but Walterfootball says...

For some reason, that kid Walter has a real issue with Dave Caldwell. Has from the beginning.... it's weird.