Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Season Preview

WalterFootball has been posting season previews and I read the Jags one this morning. I thought some of you would like to read it, so here it is.

While I disagree with some of the stuff on here, he makes a good point about passing on talented players in favor of QB's. (IE Gabbert, Bortles).

Hopefully Bortles does better. I think he's a good mix of Big Ben and Ryan Tannehill and will succeed even in his rookie year.

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2014jax.php

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's not a good sign when his very first bullet point has an error in it, is it?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Gerhart has "failed in the pros"?

"The team says it learned its lesson; according to the Jaguars, Gabbert busted because he was used before he was ready."

"Veteran Additions:  TE Allen Reisner"

"Vikings sign TE Allen Reisner"

"they'll have to select the two quarterbacks Houston doesn't want. Jacksonville's meaningless victories could prove costly"

written by TMD?

They call Bortles a reach at #3, but in their final mock draft they had Manziel going to Cleveland in the top 10. 

....with a grain of salt. 

For whatever reason, Walterfootball has gone from a decent outlet to about as bush league as it gets. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2014, 04:33 PM by BritishJag.)

Walterfootball is trash. He does about 100 mock drafts every year in hoping that some of the picks in one of them will hit so he can say "I told you so".

He has the South like this for 2014 if anyone cares:

Colts: 11-5

Texans: 8-8

tacks: 7-9

Jaguars: 3-13

Yes. This idiot thinks the Jags with a stronger roster and an easier schedule will do worse than last year.

smh

Won't bother to read after reading this thread

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Won't bother to read after reading this thread

Same.

lol walturdfoootbull

tl;dr

[Image: tumblr_m1mrgdL0n01r33iwko1_400.gif]

Time to sweep the Texans in back to back years!

This is one of those mock draft geeks that got the draft completely wrong so we must idiots. He has no idea whats going on in Jacksonville.

Why would anyone soil their soul reading the trash on that website?

I understand trying to see what others are saying about the Jaguars, but that place is worst than a blog...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Gerhart has failed in the pros is an Idiot otic  statement! The entire review is slanted with a predetermined out come. It appears there was very little research put in and as a result it is just another lip flapping reporter with very little understanding  of what is going on in Jacksonville.  The projected three wins is all you need to know about how uninformed this guy is!

Quote:Why would anyone soil their soul reading the trash on that website?

I understand trying to see what others are saying about the Jaguars, but that place is worst than a blog...
This.. Ive never read anything on that site and I won't be starting now.

I don't mind the Gerhart thing to be honest, I think Todman will end up being the guy,

Gerhart has a Career average of 4.7 every time he has carried the ball.  He was playing behind what mind end up being the best RB of all time. I don't see how anyone can call that a failure.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:They call Bortles a reach at #3, but in their final mock draft they had Manziel going to Cleveland in the top 10. 

....with a grain of salt. 

For whatever reason, Walterfootball has gone from a decent outlet to about as bush league as it gets. 
It was hard to take him seriously when he started doing the "Millen on LSD" grade thing

I'm pretty sure he's one of the guys that bashed the Seahawks for taking Russell Wilson

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.