Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags fan in Indianapolis

Hey folks, trying to see if we got any other Jags fans in enemy territory up here in Indianapolis. I'd love to be able to get a group together to catch the games and then attend the games when they come here to play the Colts. If you are, respond here or PM me and lets get together! 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014, 02:20 PM by JagsorDie.)

Good stuff man... I dont know of any on the board off the top of my head buti do recall seeing a couple... Check the afcs section, i know sammy is our resident colt fan from indy lol.

I lived 3 years in Connersville, IND.  It was in the 80's and I was a kid but remember it was a very peaceful place to live.  Just curious why you don't like the Colts?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

My girlfriend's family is from Indianapolis. I'll be down there in a month for a preseason game and then again in few months for the Jaguars/Colts game.

Quote:I lived 3 years in Connersville, IND.  It was in the 80's and I was a kid but remember it was a very peaceful place to live.  Just curious why you don't like the Colts?
I like to think it's because every QB from the colts is a gigantic tool, and the franchise has "lucked" into Qbs the last 15+ years now.

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Hey man I just moved to Lafayette so your not alone. I'm surrounded by colt fans.

FYI lafayette is about an hour outside of Indy but I'm thinking about going to the Jags@bears and jags@lions preseason games

Quote:Hey folks, trying to see if we got any other Jags fans in enemy territory up here in Indianapolis. I'd love to be able to get a group together to catch the games and then attend the games when they come here to play the Colts. If you are, respond here or PM me and lets get together!

Sammy is from Indy, and even if he is a clot fan, he is one heck of a nice guy. If he ever shows his face back on here, you should talk to him.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I lived 3 years in Connersville, IND. It was in the 80's and I was a kid but remember it was a very peaceful place to live. Just curious why you don't like the Colts?

Because he has a soul man!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Hey man I just moved to Lafayette so your not alone. I'm surrounded by colt fans.

I thought you were planning on moving to Jacksonville?

Quote:I thought you were planning on moving to Jacksonville?
I was but I had no luck with work and didnt wanna move and have no where to go. I have family in Indy I can stay with untill I get on my feet which is a lot easier then setting myself up for failure.

Quote:I like to think it's because every QB from the colts is a gigantic tool, and the franchise has "lucked" into Qbs the last 15+ years now.

Agreed.  I lived in Indy for years before moving back to Florida.    Colts fans are the biggest bandwaggoners ever.  That city went from an empty hoosier dome to drafting Peyton Manning to suddenly have a bunch of obnoxious "life long colts fans".     

Great city other than that though.    Good luck up there.  

Quote:Hey man I just moved to Lafayette so your not alone. I'm surrounded by colt fans.

lemme know if you want to hook up and go man. I'm down for that. 

Indy is actually a great area. You get the seasons and people are pretty nice.

I've interacted with Sammy a few times already. Good dude indeed. 

Quote:lemme know if you want to hook up and go man. I'm down for that.

Indy is actually a great area. You get the seasons and people are pretty nice.

yeah man.. Jax plays preseason games in Chicago and Detroit and I was thinking about taking the train down to both

Quote: 

Recently? ....

Sammy hasn't logged in since March 31st. That's odd, no?

Quote:Sammy hasn't logged in since March 31st. That's odd, no?

Very...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Sammy hasn't logged in since March 31st. That's odd, no?

I agree its odd...

but is it any more odd than some of the other former active posters like superfan32 who just seemed to quit the board cold turkey?....

I certainly hope everything is ok with Sammy, that really goes without saying, but it seems that some posters just for whatever reason, vanish without notice. 

CowboyBarry is another...

TMD, at least when you go away for extended periods of time we can assume you were naughty. :pirate:

Quote:I agree its odd...

but is it any more odd than some of the other former active posters like superfan32 who just seemed to quit the board cold turkey?....

I certainly hope everything is ok with Sammy, that really goes without saying, but it seems that some posters just for whatever reason, vanish without notice.

CowboyBarry is another...

Alien abductions.