Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roar Behind The Scenes Videos

Is it just me, or is this season's group of cheerleaders hotter than ever?

Either that, or perhaps I'm just a dirty old man?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would rather see some Behind The Roar scenes.

Quote:Is it just me, or is this season's group of cheerleaders hotter than ever?

I think the older we get the better they look.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Is it just me, or is this season's group of cheerleaders hotter than ever?

It's definitely not just you. I think Shad's pulling out all the stops here lol. WE HAZ DEM HAWT WIMINzzz!

Just like with the player...they went for high character girls before. That doesn't always translate to smokin hot!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Just like with the player...they went for high character girls before. That doesn't always translate to smokin hot!

So you're saying they're a little trashy?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So you're saying they're a little trashy?

You say that like it's a bad thing!! Wink

I think we need the cheerleaders from The Replacements!!! Banana

I think that the future cheerleaders will be a little more revealing during photo shoots. Deloris insisted that the previous groups were more covered up...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Glad you brought this up.  I'm calling BS on the whole video.  I don't see any of the hotties on the roster.  

Me thinks they brought in other models to do the calendar shoot!

Quote:Glad you brought this up.  I'm calling [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the whole video.  I don't see any of the hotties on the roster.  

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Quote:I think we need the cheerleaders from The Replacements!!! Banana

"What do you think of our friends?"

"They're....umm......friendly"

Quote:Glad you brought this up.  I'm calling [BAD WORD REMOVED] on the whole video.  I don't see any of the hotties on the roster.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but in order to be in the ROAR video shoot and or featured as a calender model, you must be a member of the ROAR...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Correct me if I'm wrong but in order to be in the ROAR video shoot and or featured as a calender model, you must be a member of the ROAR...

NH3...
That is exactly my point.  Show me where this lovely lady is on the roster! Along with most of the others in those videos.

[Image: tempJennaBaths2_BVI--nfl_mezz_1280_1024....height=465]

Quote:That is exactly my point.  Show me where this lovely lady is on the roster! Along with most of the others in those videos.

Have the updated the roster info yet? Maybe they haven't added the new members yet?

Quote:That is exactly my point.  Show me where this lovely lady is on the roster! Along with most of the others in those videos.

Go to The ROAR of the Jaguars and click on Roster, she's in there...

NH3...
"AZANE"