Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Eagles fan here

Hey Jags fans I just moved to St. Augustine and I wanted to know how my boy Allen Robinson is doing? I have plenty of family living here for a while and the Jags are a team I like. My heart is in Philly but I'm sure to watch your games. Wanted to hear how much knowledge you guys have?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My opinion: Big and professional. Looks like he'll maximize his potential. Apparently he's a leaver as well

You guys will love him. The amount of production he had while having a freshman QB was crazy good. He's more than a possession guy he can consistently go deep. I know you guys are having problems with Justin Blackmon. Robinson can be that guy you can count on. Lee I think can be a number 2 in time because the Cecil Shorts guy is awesome. I know he's not big around the regular NFL fan but I appreciate his talent.

He got dinged up a little but nothing big

you came in with a good username being Dawkins is a Jacksonville product.  welcome to the board

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Thanks yeah I love the Wolverine I miss him destroying everything that was between the hashes. I will say Nate Allen from USF has really been bad since trying to replace Dawkins. However I'm really stoked about Jaylen Watkins and Trey Burton from Florida. I think they will be key contributers for us eagles. I'm ready for the Eagles and Jags to start the season how about you guys????

Quote:Thanks yeah I love the Wolverine I miss him destroying everything that was between the hashes. I will say Nate Allen from USF has really been bad since trying to replace Dawkins. However I'm really stoked about Jaylen Watkins and Trey Burton from Florida. I think they will be key contributers for us eagles. I'm ready for the Eagles and Jags to start the season how about you guys????

Trey Burton playing for Chip Kelly is interesting. Florida's woefully inept coaching staff completely misused the guy.

Robinson hurt his hammy but I'm looking forward to him playing wants he's healthy, Shorts and Lee have been hurt too so the injury bug has bit us. Welcome to the board doc.

Quote:you came in with a good username being Dawkins is a Jacksonville product.  welcome to the board
The best Free Safety the Eagles ever had, and probably a future Hall Of Famer.

You lost me at "Eagles fan here".

Huh