Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gabbert "Very Impressive"

First off I refuse to make another thread of Gabbert. Second I admit that I WAS an Avid Gabbert Supporter when he dawned the Jaguar uniform...

I said that to say this...

In today's San Fran vs. Denver's game the commentators are bashing Gabbert for his play but they're placing the blame on our Jaguars... Gabbert's issues are his issues regardless of the uniform that he dawns. He's lights out in practice but he stinks it up in the games...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2014, 05:16 PM by trunt87.)

4/9 11 yrds

Stick a fork in him.  He is done. 

The most inaccurate QB I have ever seen. 

Quote:First off I refuse to make another thread of Gabbert. Second I admit that I WAS an Avid Gabbert Supporter when he dawned the Jaguar uniform...

I said that to say this...

In today's San Fran vs. Denver's game the commentators are bashing Gabbert for his play but they're placing the blame on our Jaguars... Gabbert's issues are his issues regardless of the uniform that he dawns. He's lights out in practice but he stinks it up in the games...

NH3...
he looks exactly the same out there today as he did in jax.

scared to go down field, scared to step up and plant his feet, scared to hold onto the ball and extend plays.... he even has that stupid swagger after he throws an incomplete pass that he had while he was here...

i cant believe i defended this guy... he is clearly garbage... ty to caldwell for offloading this loser.

We got a 6th rounder for him.

I think we know who won that trade.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

He bad.

I know we got a sixth rounder for him, but we spent the 10th pick on him and that will always bother me

Quote:I know we got a sixth rounder for him, but we spent the 10th pick on him and that will always bother me
And we traded a second round pick to move up to that 10th pick, and Watt was taken either the next pick or a few picks after. Bothersome indeed.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:I know we got a sixth rounder for him, but we spent the 10th pick on him and that will always bother me

Thanks Gene

Quote:he looks exactly the same out there today as he did in jax.

scared to go down field, scared to step up and plant his feet, scared to hold onto the ball and extend plays.... he even has that stupid swagger after he throws an incomplete pass that he had while he was here...

i cant believe i defended this guy... he is clearly garbage... ty to caldwell for offloading this loser.

Yeah... He Scared...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Again the commentators blame his deficiencies on our Jaguars and Guess What! He throws an INT to my son's chilldhood friend Tony Carter...

I'ma call Ya Tony...

NH3...
"AZANE"

NFL football isn't for this guy.  He needs to work in an office environment.

Tuned in just in time to see that pick.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

im having flash backs watching this guy.... even the slight lift in momentum with the 4 completions in a row only to drown all hopes with a int feels all to familiar to what he would do here

What are they saying about the Jaguars

Quote:Tuned in just in time to see that pick.

It was a classic Gabbert throw.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ryan just tweeted his preseason QB rating is 17.9. Scary stuff and remember the preseason was usually when he was at his best. Niners need to start praying right now that Kaepernick doesn't get hurt.

I loved the comment Tim Ryan said in the first half on how impressed he was with the new scoreboards. Then he added I just wish Gabbert was at least 10% as impressive. Ouch.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2014, 06:13 PM by NCJag.)

Kaep can get hurt....because Josh Johnson is gonna be the back up.  If Harbaugh keeps Gabs as the backup, he needs to be drug tested by the NFL IMMEDIATELY!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Kaep can get hurt....because Josh Johnson is gonna be the back up.  If Harbaugh keeps Gabs as the backup, he needs to be drug tested by the NFL IMMEDIATELY!
announcers were saying how they planed on only keeping 2 qbs... i dont see how that can be possible if gabbert stays on the roster... i dont think u can rely on him to be a #2.. makes me wonder if he will even make the cut.

His career may be over