Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fitzpatrick to Start for the Texans; Yates Released

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...n-houston/

Nice! A starting QB that we were actually able to defeat last year we get to face likely twice! I think we would be wise to bring Yates in as a camp body as well to get the skinny on what the Texans are doing.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fitzpatrick???? Tin Horn fans got to be wondering [BLEEP]? Really though who else do they have.
They could have had Clowney and Brigewater which the start of this year would be a dream draft.

Should have traded up!

This is good news...............................

for the Jags and the rest of the division.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Fitzpatrick???? Tin Horn fans got to be wondering [BAD WORD REMOVED]? Really though who else do they have.

They could have had Clowney and Brigewater which the start of this year would be a dream draft.

Should have traded up!

Lol. Texans fans are still steaming about that.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

At least they gave up the charade about Yates actually being competitive. A team that thinks it can go to the playoffs needs to focus their attention on getting the starter ready, not wasting snaps on a guy who obviously will never start.

They are tanking for [INSERT QB FROM NEXT YEAR'S DARFT DAY].

Quote:They are tanking for [INSERT QB FROM NEXT YEAR'S DARFT DAY].

We should be very concerned. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

He does have a good beard.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Well traded for dent with the falcons, who was a third rounder a couple of years ago least they got some value I guess

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
lol. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

The way Jags fans talk about Fitzpatrick, one would think we have Tom Brady as our starting quarterback....

Quote:The way Jags fans talk about Fitzpatrick, one would think we have Tom Brady as our starting quarterback....

They said Belichick was going to draft Bortles with his 1st pick, so clearly this means our quarterback is better than Tom Brady.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...a-for-dent

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

not a fanboy of the guy or anything... but i kinda like fitz... maybe its the whole harvard thing or maybe the beard, but i always thought he was a solid QB.... guy is smart and seems to have control when he on the feild, watched an episode of soundfx with him mic'd and it was pretty funny... throws some dumb picks occasionally, but i think fitz is still an upgrade from schaub for the tinhorns.

Quote:not a fanboy of the guy or anything... but i kinda like fitz... maybe its the whole harvard thing or maybe the beard, but i always thought he was a solid QB.... guy is smart and seems to have control when he on the feild, watched an episode of soundfx with him mic'd and it was pretty funny... throws some dumb picks occasionally, but i think fitz is still an upgrade from schaub for the tinhorns.

Once upon a time I remember one year when Schaub was good, and when I used to think fantasy football wasn't a waste of time. This guy had Schaub on his fantasy team and was unstoppable. I still won the league, arguably shouldn't have. Drafted him as a sleeper pic a year or two later. The rest was a blur.

Quote:Once upon a time I remember one year when Schaub was good, and when I used to think fantasy football wasn't a waste of time. This guy had Schaub on his fantasy team and was unstoppable. I still won the league, arguably shouldn't have. Drafted him as a sleeper pic a year or two later. The rest was a blur.
it's weird how quick that changed... i mean ive had andre johnson a few times and the guy was a beast... so the guy throwin to him had to be rackin up some points... i never got him but ive seen played more than once.