Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The forum is barren...

I think we've officially hit the dead zone. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agreed. I can't think of anything worthwhile to post (which includes this) and can't really get into most of the topics.  

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2014, 01:15 PM by no1jag.)

though I walk through the desert of the off season.  Mouth parched from lack of football to quench my thirst. I continuously fall for the mirage of football shows on the TV or NFL greatest games watching hoping for different outcomes at times.  I look for the light upon the vast horizon and I see it ever so dim like a far off giant video board lighting up the Jacksonville skyline.  It's coming and it's going to be fun to watch.

But for now I'll just sit back by this fire and keep it stoked until the others arrive.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Quote:though I walk through the dessert of the off season.  Mouth parched from lack of football to quench my thirst. I continuously fall for the mirage of football shows on the TV or NFL greatest games watching hoping for different outcomes at times.  I look for the light upon the vast horizon and I see it ever so dim like a far off giant video board lighting up the Jacksonville skyline.  It's coming and it's going to be fun to watch.

But for now I'll just sit back by this fire and keep it stoked until the others arrive.

What dessert? Hot fudge Sundae? Apple Pie a la mode??.... :teehee:

I'm tired don't judge me. lol

by the way cookies and cream ice cream and cake

;

There is always posting in the AFC South and watching the Texans fans and Colts fans get all upset about your opinion.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I can go to my kid's day care and see that happen. 

;

Quote:I'm tired don't judge me. lol

by the way cookies and cream ice cream and cake

Haha, just messin'. (no pun intended)

Bring on training camp....these next 4 weeks are likely to see tumbleweeds rolling around these boards...

Maybe it just needs a short vacation after working so hard for so long.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Haha, just messin'. (no pun intended)

Bring on training camp....these next 4 weeks are likely to see tumbleweeds rolling around these boards...

agreed. this part of the year has always been tough sledding on this board.

This is usually the part of the year where I pretty much stop posting until August and than surprise everyone in September with a controversial thread.

there's always nfl replay  :thumbsup:

This was then year that it finally hit me that football is only like 4 months, but they just been trying to make it seem like its year round.

Quote:This was then year that it finally hit me that football is only like 4 months, but they just been trying to make it seem like its year round.
it basically is year round with the exception of the gsmes.

Quote:This was then year that it finally hit me that football is only like 4 months, but they just been trying to make it seem like its year round.

Hell, the wait for the draft took longer than the regular season!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

man my spelling mistakes are becoming more prevalent.

Quote:Hell, the wait for the draft took longer than the regular season!!!

I think I age a good two years every season waiting on the draft to get here.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Go outside. It's nice out there.

Quote:I think I age a good two years every season waiting on the draft to get here.

Or at least one.

Quote:I think I age a good two years every season waiting on the draft to get here.
speaking of which I finally got the grey hairs outta my beard.