Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The forum is barren...

Quote:Go outside. It's nice out there.

And let all this good air conditioning go to waste?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And let all this good air conditioning go to waste?
my ac no work.. Like 95 In that house

Quote:speaking of which I finally got the grey hairs outta my beard.

If you'd stay away from those really mature cougars, you wouldn't have that problem... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Foot....ball.......

Huh

Quote:If you'd stay away from those really mature cougars, you wouldn't have that problem... :whistling:
it's just not that simple.

Quote:it's just not that simple.

Date hairless cougars? Wink

Quote:Date hairless cougars? Wink

Some clams should be bearded.  

Quote:Some clams should be bearded.

True...but he's complaining about gray hairs in his beard. I'm giving him options! Wink

Quote:True...but he's complaining about gray hairs in his beard. I'm giving him options! Wink
me and you have different definition of the word cougar. 30+ = cougar

Quote:me and you have different definition of the word cougar. 30+ = cougar

It's the + part in talking about. That + covers a lot of years!! :thumbsup:

And you think cougar means any woman over 30. That's not what a cougar is. A cougar is a woman that actively persues a significantly younger man to do the horizontal hula, usually at least 10 years younger than herself.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://womensissues.about.com/od/startingover/f/FAQCougar.htm'>http://womensissues.about.com/od/startingover/f/FAQCougar.htm</a>

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2014, 08:45 AM by ObjectiveJag.)

Quote:It's the + part in talking about. That + covers a lot of years!! :

And you think cougar means any woman over 30. That's not what a cougar is. A cougar is a woman that actively persues a significantly younger man to do the horizontal hula, usually at least 10 years younger than herself.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://womensissues.about.com/od/startingover/f/FAQCougar.htm'>http://womensissues.about.com/od/startingover/f/FAQCougar.htm</a>
so what are 30+ women called who go after younger guys?

Quote:so what are 30+ women called who go after younger guys?

In control.

The jackpot.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Fun?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

You're asking the wrong question here, which is a good indication you need to get out more.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You're asking the wrong question here, which is a good indication you need to get out more.
I know I do but that's the not the point. I know what 30+ women have to offer I'm just asking what you call them if not cougars

Quote:I know I do but that's the not the point. I know what 30+ women have to offer I'm just asking what you call them if not cougars

Experience.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Experience.
teachers

They are called puma's.

Quote:I know I do but that's the not the point. I know what 30+ women have to offer I'm just asking what you call them if not cougars

Sister.