Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lee Not Available Until Next Week

http://members.jacksonville.com/opinion/...ely-return

Basically, the team is not rushing him back and wants him ready for training camp.

One thing I really liked was reading Shorts and Brown are quizzing Lee on the offense to help him learn it.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They were also drilling him while they were with the trainer.  All the other receivers were standing around, and he'd lay on the ground and they'd take turns throwing the ball at him.  Pretty funny to watch.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Had anyone heard how he injured his foot? Last I heard was at the premier he said he was 100% (SOOO much better than 91%), and then all the sudden he's back and not practicing due to foot injury.
We are Jaguars.

Just glad its not the knee

Quote:Had anyone heard how he injured his foot? Last I heard was at the premier he said he was 100% (SOOO much better than 91%), and then all the sudden he's back and not practicing due to foot injury.

Does it matter how he hurt it?  He could have tweaked it running a route.  These things happen.  The fact that it's not serious is what matters. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Big cat country's take on Lee...

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/6/2/57...2014-grade

Quote:Big cat country's take on Lee...

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/6/2/57...2014-grade

That's interesting and he makes a lot of valid points. I don't, however, believe that the body-catching is "horrid" as he describes it. 

Quote:That's interesting and he makes a lot of valid points. I don't, however, believe that the body-catching is "horrid" as he describes it. 
Irvin has said it's often necessary.

Quote:Irvin has said it's often necessary.
And I'd agree. It's only a problem if the receiver relies on it, and there are examples in that very BCC post of Lee extending to make the catch when he needed to.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.