Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cavs vs Warriors NBA Finals?

If LeBron gets another ring, he still won't be in the conversation for goat but 2 more and I would have to start listening if he talks.

I'd like to see the Cavs beat the Warriors just so they can break up that Olympic team they have.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Warriors are dirty. Hope Cavs beat them again.

Quote:If LeBron gets another ring, he still won't be in the conversation for goat but 2 more and I would have to start listening if he talks.

I'd like to see the Cavs beat the Warriors just so they can break up that Olympic team they have.
I get where you are coming from but Jordan and James played in different era's.  It is so hard to compare one generation to the next.  Think about it, West jacked up 3's that only counted as 2 back in the day.  Same with Pistol Pete.  Don't get me started on traveling, charging and palming the ball.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 02:45 PM by DARKSTAR.)

I've been waiting so long for the Warriors vs Cavs matchup that I must admit that I really don't care about it anymore.

the NBA is going downhill really fast now that there is essentially a guaranteed 2-team battle for the title (that is known from Day 1 of the season).

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:I've been waiting so long for the Warriors vs Cavs matchup that I must admit that I really don't care about it anymore.

the NBA is going downhill really fast now that there is essentially a guaranteed 2-team battle for the title (that is known from Day 1 of the season).

As if these teams aren't good enough as it is, they also play by a different set of rules as well.

What about the Warriors team being an Olympic team?

I'll be glad when Tom Brady and LeBron James retire respectively. The talent level between those two and everyone else in their respective sport is sickening. Once they get out of the way we should hopefully see a better turnover rate on a yearly basis for the rest of the teams. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I'll be glad when Tom Brady and LeBron James retire respectively. The talent level between those two and everyone else in their respective sport is sickening. Once they get out of the way we should hopefully see a better turnover rate on a yearly basis for the rest of the teams. 

Agree about Brady --- especially when it comes to the AFC East dominance. 

LeBron still faced challenges against the NBA Western Conference throughout the years but his dominance of the East has gotten to the point that I'm totally bored with the NBA

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:I'll be glad when Tom Brady and LeBron James retire respectively. The talent level between those two and everyone else in their respective sport is sickening. Once they get out of the way we should hopefully see a better turnover rate on a yearly basis for the rest of the teams. 

While LeBron is massively talented, lets not forget that he would only have 1 ring if it weren't for Ray Allen and Kyrie. Oh, and Draymond Green for being a moron.

I also am not a fan of how he randomly takes nights off like last night.

Celtics go down as the worst #1 seed.

Quote:Celtics go down as the worst #1 seed.
Lol judging by the comment you have no clue what you're talking about.

They made it to the eastern conference finals while other 1 seeds have lost to 8 seeds.....

Quote:While LeBron is massively talented, lets not forget that he would only have 1 ring if it weren't for Ray Allen and Kyrie. Oh, and Draymond Green for being a moron.

I also am not a fan of how he randomly takes nights off like last night.

Scottie Pippen > Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving.

Quote:Celtics go down as the worst #1 seed.

Quote:Lol judging by the comment you have no clue what you're talking about.

They made it to the eastern conference finals while other 1 seeds have lost to 8 seeds.....
Very true cleatwood

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Cavs defense. Embarrassing.

;

"Jordan"

lol

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Well, that was ugly. Way too many 2nd shot opportunities for Golden State. Not to mention the Cav role players couldn't hit the broad sign of a barn.

The wide open dunks for KD were hard to watch, but the cause of those is a wide open Curry threat at the 3 point line. Too much talent on GS. The Cavs will need to play perfect ball to beat them. 

And it baffled me how all the talking heads couldn't believe that the majority of the country was picking GS to win the series. I think the number they kept on was 97%. They kept citing their reason as to why it shouldn't be that high as Lebron.

I wonder if they believe now?

;

Quote:And it baffled me how all the talking heads couldn't believe that the majority of the country was picking GS to win the series. I think the number they kept on was 97%. They kept citing their reason as to why it shouldn't be that high as Lebron.

I wonder if they believe now?

It should be noted that GS wiped the floor with Cleveland the first 2 games last year. Let's not forget how that turned out.

Quote:It should be noted that GS wiped the floor with Cleveland the first 2 games last year. Let's not forget how that turned out.
Very true, but Durant is a game changer. They have to account for three big scorers. Last year it got to the point where they made sure Curry and Thompson had to work for everything. Make anyone else shoot when possible. Not near as easy this time.

;

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 01:00 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Very true, but Durant is a game changer. They have to account for three big scorers. Last year it got to the point where they made sure Curry and Thompson had to work for everything. Make anyone else shoot when possible. Not near as easy this time.

He is, but also a known big game choker.

Sorry, I am just hating a little bit because the move he made was despicable, and I don't like his overall attitude since he left OKC.