Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bold City Birgade details

I just paid my dues and joined officially yesterday and was wondering if any of you guys on here were apart of BCB Jacksonville chapter....seems pretty sweet, I went to a couple of their tail gates last year and had a blast  but never went and joined online ... I looked into it and didn't realize how many chapters there were, pretty interesting stuff, seems like its growing pretty quick... if anyone could let me know more details, i would appreciate it... is it strictly a tailgating thing or do they meet during the offseason, stuff like that i was just kinda curious about... they were kinda vague about the card you get when u join, are there any sports shops around town that people know of who offer a discounts or is just their home bar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I just paid my dues and joined officially yesterday and was wondering if any of you guys on here were apart of BCB Jacksonville chapter....seems pretty sweet, I went to a couple of their tail gates last year and had a blast  but never went and joined online ... I looked into it and didn't realize how many chapters there were, pretty interesting stuff, seems like its growing pretty quick... if anyone could let me know more details, i would appreciate it... is it strictly a tailgating thing or do they meet during the offseason, stuff like that i was just kinda curious about... they were kinda vague about the card you get when u join, are there any sports shops around town that people know of who offer a discounts or is just their home bar.
We did the same a couple of weeks ago. So far, all I have is the PayPal receipts showing that they received payment. They did specify something like three weeks to process it but you would think that there would be at least an auto -response from the BCB acknowledging the fact that we joined. I think they send out emails and announce activities through their Facebook page as well.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I just joined when I got back from going to the draft. I can't believe I didn't join sooner.

I'll have to ask one of my friends if they meet for anything other than tailgates. I know a lot of them are also in the American Outlaws, so they meet up for those games as well at Lynch's.

I'm not sure how discounts work in Jacksonville since I don't live in town anymore, but out here in Tallahassee if we went to the Ale House for the games we got a 10% discount off our bill.

Follow @BoldCityCap on twitter. He's basically the guy who organizes events and stuff. 

awesome... i wonder if ale house here in jax does the same... they had tally listed as a possible spot for new chapter to open but it didn't look like it had been created yet.

Quote:awesome... i wonder if ale house here in jax does the same... they had tally listed as a possible spot for new chapter to open but it didn't look like it had been created yet.

There's a small contingent of Jag fans out here that would meet at Ale House for the games. My buddy who I said in my previous post I would talk to was asked to be the head of the chapter out here, but it hasn't really gotten going yet.

The Wife & I are members.  Good people, good times, good merch and they are helping to grow the fanbase.

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

good stuff... btw I never replied on it when u posted but nice tat bro... love the shield logo

Quote:good stuff... btw I never replied on it when u posted but nice tat bro... love the shield logo

Thanks man!

Got my t-shirt, etc. today.  Already put the window sticker on my car.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2014, 04:38 PM by BoldCityDigital.)

Quote:Got my t-shirt, etc. today.  Already put the window sticker on my car.

Same here!

[Image: 10366103_10100468207058182_1174477675181031174_n.jpg][Image: 1907639_10100468207028242_281226122320229402_n.jpg]

So question.  A few of my friends who I tailgate with also were going to join.  We think the movement itself is great and also, we are a little disappointed with the overall tailgate group.  We (the ones that want to join) are more passionate then some of our friends who come for a game here and a game there.  My question is how open and inviting is the group?  Do you just all tailgate together?  I remember when I went and volunteered at a JagNation event the people overall were not friendly.  I was like an outsider which is really strange since I was volunteering about 3 hours of my time.  Any whozies, thoughts???

I think that BCB Badge needs something "Jaguars". No?

Quote:I think that BCB Badge needs something "Jaguars". No?

Lol love the avatar.  I was like what the and then I remember the bet.

I don't think it does.  

Quote:Lol love the avatar.  I was like what the and then I remember the bet.

I don't think it does.  

I think it might look good with a Jags logo on there, but not gold - just keep the same color scheme that the badge has and have the Jags logo in teal outline with the black background making up the rest. Put that under the banner instead of the state of Florida. 

Quote:I think that BCB Badge needs something "Jaguars". No?

Probably although since they aren't actually affiliated with the Jags there might be some copyright issues.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Probably although since they aren't actually affiliated with the Jags there might be some copyright issues.

Ahhhh, thats a good point. I didn't consider that. 

Quote:So question.  A few of my friends who I tailgate with also were going to join.  We think the movement itself is great and also, we are a little disappointed with the overall tailgate group.  We (the ones that want to join) are more passionate then some of our friends who come for a game here and a game there.  My question is how open and inviting is the group?  Do you just all tailgate together?  I remember when I went and volunteered at a JagNation event the people overall were not friendly.  I was like an outsider which is really strange since I was volunteering about 3 hours of my time.  Any whozies, thoughts???

Everyone I've met from the group is friendly and welcoming, especially after they have a few drinks in them. You don't have to be a member to tailgate with them.

Quote:Everyone I've met from the group is friendly and welcoming, especially after they have a few drinks in them. You don't have to be a member to tailgate with them.

Yeah I know, we were just thinking of joining and moving our tailgate that way. Looking for a better tailgate atmosphere and figure if we tailgate with them we might as well be a member.

Are membership dues yearly?

Quote:Are membership dues yearly?
idk im assuming yes because the card says 2014 and they make a new shirt every year... but it's only $20... you pay that much for a jags shirt.