Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Question about the Nike "GAME" jerseys

How are the quality on those? All my jerseys are reebok jerseys. I'm not going to blow $150 on a LIMITED and $300 on an ELITE jersey, that's insane. Are the names stitched on? I know it's that screen print number crap, but is it at least decent as far as the Jerseys over all quality? Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Bortles jersey!

New Jaguars Fan 2014

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 11:29 AM by jagsfreak27.)

The quality of the screen print on the Nike jersey is much, much higher than that of the Reebok jerseys. I still suggest going for the Limited though, as it will ultimately have a longer life. If you're worried about pricing, just drop 20 bucks and get a stitched one of comparable quality from China.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:The quality of the screen print on the Nike jersey is much, much higher than that of the Reebok jerseys. I still suggest going for the Limited though, as it will ultimately have a longer life. If you're worried pricing, just drop 20 bucks and get a stitched one of comparable quality from China.

.Care to drop a PM to me with a link where I can do that? I'm asking for a "friend".

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:The quality of the screen print on the Nike jersey is much, much higher than that of the Reebok jerseys. I still suggest going for the Limited though, as it will ultimately have a longer life. If you're worried pricing, just drop 20 bucks and get a stitched one of comparable quality from China.

As long as you don't mind looking like a body painter when you take the thing off after a game....or lead poisoning.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:As long as you don't mind looking like a body painter when you take the thing off after a game....or lead poisoning.

I've splurged on Authentic jerseys and bought the fakes for players who aren't as marquee. There really isn't that discernible of a difference between the two unless you know what to look for up close.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:I've splurged on Authentic jerseys and bought the fakes for players who aren't as marquee. There really isn't that discernible of a difference between the two unless you know what to look for up close.

And I'm pretty sure Nike has theirs made in China too...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Thanks for the replies, just odered my Bortles GAME jersey!
New Jaguars Fan 2014

I got so upset when I ordered myself a customized ELITE jersey last year with my name on it and I ordered it a a size too small. I mean, I could still wear it if I wanted to, but it's a little tighter than I like. Couldn't return it because it's a custom order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohz8_IafGwE

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!