Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Go get your Bortles jersey!

<p class="">Academy Sports just put them out on the rack this morning.  Get 'em while you can!

<p class=""> 

<p class="">9041 Southside Blvd Ste 157
Jacksonville, FL 32256

[Image: mvYHa6w.jpg][Image: jkwCLGT.jpg]

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You can order one directly from the team and the team will make the profit on it instead of the rest of the NFL.

I'd rather buy the cheaper t-shirt with the name/number.  Hate to be one of those who spend $80+ bucks on a Gabbert, Blackmon, Harvey, Monroe... Jersey.

Last rookie jersey I bought was Reggie Williams.

I'll wait.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2014, 02:49 PM by BoldCityDigital.)

Quote:You can order one directly from the team and the team will make the profit on it instead of the rest of the NFL.

It doesn't matter - the profits are the same.  Shop.Jaguars.com is maintained and run by the same company that runs NFL Shop and just about every online store... Fanatics.com.  I spent $1500 on season tickets this year - I believe I've earned the right to buy my jersey wherever I want.

Quote:I'd rather buy the cheaper t-shirt with the name/number.  Hate to be one of those who spend $80+ bucks on a Gabbert, Blackmon, Harvey, Monroe... Jersey.

Well then this thread doesn't really apply to you.  They sell these there too though in case you're interested:

[Image: rO7rsOg.jpg]

Quote:Last rookie jersey I bought was Reggie Williams.

I'll wait.

To each his own.  Not hurting my feelings.

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm sure my wife will get me one if he's successful.  I think Shorts is the only player still on the team who's jersey I have now.  I'd rather wait though. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke.