Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles on Steroids?

and HIV positive.

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/16/572413...r-steroids

Well, I guess you can.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It says it was filed by some guy named Theodore Bridgewater, with a P.O. box in Louisville KY.

Hmmmmmmmm.....................................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Whyz it always gotta be us??

Quote:It says it was filed by some guy named Theodore Bridgewater, with a P.O. box in Louisville KY.

Hmmmmmmmm.....................................

He's the co-filer.  The other guy is an inmate who is in prison for rape for the next 13 years.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Can't wait for JaguarWoman to read this thread. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Can't wait for JaguarWoman to read this thread.

Was I the only one confused by her mysterious absence during darft time, and then her resurgence only afterwards?

Quote:Was I the only one confused by her mysterious absence during darft time, and then her resurgence only afterwards?

There was probably some cat convention she was attending.  Either that, or she was beaten up by Super Cat, and only just recovered enough to resume posting.

Quote:He's the co-filer.  The other guy is an inmate who is in prison for rape for the next 13 years.

Well then that means Mr.Theodore Bridgewater has been hanging around with some very unsavory characters.

That's a bad idea, unsavory characters will bring you down before you can bring them up.

Hopefully this doesn't affect his prom date with that high school girl.

I bet he was going to put Jonathan Manziel as a co-plaintiff, but didn't know how to spell Manziel.  So he went with Bridgewater.  

I'm surprised he knew how to spell Bortles tbh.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 06:33 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:and HIV positive.

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/5/16/572413...r-steroids

Well, I guess you can.
My money is that it's either solid snake or tommy.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Blake stole my long time GF, and brainwashed her into thinking she doesn't know me; also he killed Kennedy

Quote:Blake stole my long time GF, and brainwashed her into thinking she doesn't know me; also he killed Kennedy

How's he keep getting away with all this stuff?

Quote:How's he keep getting away with all this stuff?

Some people are just born luckier then most, that's just the way it is.

Quote:Some people are just born luckier then most, that's just the way it is.
[Image: deal.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

I like the guy saying he's going to file suit against gabbert for three wasted years!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:My money is that it's either solid snake or tommy.
LOL! I thought vagrentwade right after I heard this.

Lettuce be reality, probably only a few hand full of guys in the NFL who are not on performance enhancers.

[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Quote:LOL! I thought vagrentwade right after I heard this.
You can pencil him in as well. Probably Kyjaggy as well.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Blake stole my long time GF, and brainwashed her into thinking she doesn't know me; also he killed Kennedy

He's also the one responsible for whacking all those people Hernandez allegedly whacked!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???