Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that are overrated

Quote:snif. kleenex.

Case in point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tequila Fest.

Corporate Golf. Especially the hand picked teams.

I do enjoy getting out there with "she who must be obeyed"

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:As someone who just finished his bachelor's I can say getting a degree is overrated.
Yep. College is overrated as hell.

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2014, 09:32 AM by Mr Sensible.)

Quote:Yep. College is overrated as hell.

As a life experience/career enhancer yes.

Compared to the real world, no freaking way.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

Quote:He's right. Golf is overrated. I don't mind playing every once in awhile and throwing back a few beers, but lets face it, (for the most part) if it wasn't seen as a rich peoples game, it wouldn't be as popular as it is. Its like some kinda "status" crap, nowadays.
Or...let me just go out on a limb here...for those of us that still have the desire to compete at a sport but are not as young as they used to be.

I know. That's just crazy talk.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:As someone who just finished his bachelor's I can say getting a degree is overrated.

Doubt you will be saying that in 30 years.

;

;

Quote:Yep. College is overrated as hell.

Quote:As a life experience/career enhancer yes.

Compared to the real world, no freaking way.

Quote:Doubt you will be saying that in 30 years.

As a person who struggled through six years in the Service so I could attend college, I don't take anything about my degree lightly or for granted. I worked my butt off for it and it landed my a job before I even had the sheepskin in my hand.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:As a person who struggled through six years in the Service so I could attend college, I don't take anything about my degree lightly or for granted. I worked my butt off for it and it landed my a job before I even had the sheepskin in my hand.

You know...they come in latex now too! Wink

Oh...you meant your diploma...never mind!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You know...they come in latex now too! Wink

Oh...you meant your diploma...never mind!!

I'm old school style like that.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm old school style like that.

Well with all the allergies out there...you're probably being smart! Wink
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Does that make it sausage?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:As a person who struggled through six years in the Service so I could attend college, I don't take anything about my degree lightly or for granted. I worked my butt off for it and it landed my a job before I even had the sheepskin in my hand.
thanks for your service Smile.. I don't take it for granted but I certainly don't think it has the value it used too. Of course I was foolish and got my degree in something I enjoyed (psychology) but still it was a nice feeling to finally walk across that stage.

Hyperbole is the most overrated thing EVER!

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

awesomeness

Not nearly as easy as I make it look.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."