Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that are overrated

Quote:But back then it was that. Many religious people thought that was the stuff of the devil.

Yeah he seemed to have whiffed on the point there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I agree on thigh gaps, fake boobs, and Scarface as overrated.

Inception and American Hustle were amazing movies, IMO. Especially Inception.

As for musicians, Nirvana and Jay-Z are both hugely overrated. Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters as well. Grunge rock in general sucks. I think 90's music as a whole is overrated.

Being scared of clowns is overrated. 95% of people who claim this just think it sounds cool or interesting. It's the opposite of Fight Club- the first rule of being scared of clowns is: TELL EVERYONE YOU'RE SCARED OF CLOWNS OMG YOU'RE SO INTERESTING!!!! I'm calling bullshark.

Coffee is overrated. There, I said it.

Thigh gaps overrated?  To each their own I guess.. More thigh gap for me :yes:

[Image: 152jgp0.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Red rash marks from chaffing on a woman's inner thighs isn't very appealing.
Usually a neatly trimmed beard will avoid this.

Just a thought.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:Things change yes....but at what point does it stop?? The way some of you talk, you wouldn't have a problem with full blown sex on prime time on network TV (which really isn't that far away, as the perpetual envelope pushing continues since the 60's pop culture....Does anyone care about the kids that see this stuff?? Or are have we become so selfish as a society that we simply rationalize excuses around that because we want to see more and more sex and more graphic and in your face, too.

All people wanna do is make excuses for their abhorrent behavior of today and make fun of a time when mainstream society was a bit more classy and cultured. Sex was still a huge part of life back then too, but it was expressed with more creativity for the most part and not as rampant. I don't see why almost every single program nowadays has to flaunt low brow sex in one form or another. Have we become that boring and mind numbingly unintelligent as a society??

Scary that attitudes like the above and other snarky remarks are so common.

I think the word snarky is overrated. People still use that?

Quote:Thigh gaps overrated?  To each their own I guess.. More thigh gap for me :yes:

[Image: 152jgp0.jpg]

That's not a thigh gap. A <b>thigh gap</b> in women is a space between the inner <a class="" href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thighs' title="Thighs">thighs</a> when standing upright with both knees touching. (wikipedia)

Anyone who isn't morbidly obese has a thigh gap if they dont keep their legs together.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

Quote:Usually a neatly trimmed beard will avoid this.

Just a thought.

HeadSlap

Technique can overcome a lot of physical deficiencies.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

The whole concept of man cards.

Quote:That's not a thigh gap. A <b>thigh gap</b> in women is a space between the inner thighs when standing upright with both knees touching. (wikipedia)

Anyone who isn't morbidly obese has a thigh gap if they dont keep their legs together.

You need glasses homeboy

[Image: 14j2mif.jpg]

Quote:You need glasses homeboy

[Image: 14j2mif.jpg]

Unless she has enormous knees, they aint touching.

Quote:Unless she has enormous knees, they aint touching.

See that gap between her thighs? What do you think that's called?

I understand the pure definition of a thigh gap is to have both knees toughing. But lets not argue semantics. Thats a gap between the thighs.. 

And that pic I used as an example, was prolly the only one I could find without garnishing a warning from a mod. 

Quote:I understand the pure definition of a thigh gap is to have both knees toughing. But lets not argue semantics. Thats a gap between the thighs.. 

Then literally everyone who can open their legs wide enough so their thighs don't touch.

Unless you just like inner thighs, which is cool too.

Quote:And that pic I used as an example, was prolly the only one I could find without garnishing a warning from a mod. 

True that. I'm glad I didn't google that at work.

Quote:True that. I'm glad I didn't google that at work.

Yeah I highly don't recommend it.. 

People arguing about thigh gaps.

Quote:I agree on thigh gaps, fake boobs, and Scarface as overrated.

Inception and American Hustle were amazing movies, IMO. Especially Inception.

As for musicians, Nirvana and Jay-Z are both hugely overrated. Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters as well. Grunge rock in general sucks. I think 90's music as a whole is overrated.

Being scared of clowns is overrated. 95% of people who claim this just think it sounds cool or interesting. It's the opposite of Fight Club- the first rule of being scared of clowns is: TELL EVERYONE YOU'RE SCARED OF CLOWNS OMG YOU'RE SO INTERESTING!!!! I'm calling bullshark.

Coffee is overrated. There, I said it.

Clowns are overrated.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Clowns are overrated.

I beg to differ.

Quote:The whole concept of man cards.

That's not overrated, that's flat out ridiculous.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!