Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Things that are overrated

Quote:That's not overrated, that's flat out ridiculous.

Could not agree more.

Man cards. Guy code. All the garbage.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 09:59 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Thigh gap is desirable? I'm not a fan of it.

Yep, Too much of that and you're going to be having a woman that looks like Olive Oyl. 

I like a woman with some curves and that doesn't look like she could rival an Ethiopian as far as being skinny. I'm not saying I like heavy either, thats not attractive. But some "healthy" weight. 

Quote:Could not agree more.

Man cards. Guy code. All the garbage.

It confuses me more than anything. I'm supposed to let someone tell me how to be a man?!?!?! Then what's the point of being a man?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 10:11 AM by Zordon.)

Dre Beats headphones

Quote:It confuses me more than anything. I'm supposed to let someone tell me how to be a man?!?!?! Then what's the point of being a man?

You've answered your own question. You're a damn genius.

;

;

Quote:You've answered your own question. You're a damn genius.

So does that mean that I do - or do not - get a man card? I'm confused.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So does that mean that I do - or do not - get a man card? I'm confused.

Isn't that really the eternal question?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Cnn is overrated anymore.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Cnn is overrated anymore.

Based on their ratings, I'd beg to differ.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Thigh gaps overrated?  To each their own I guess.. More thigh gap for me :yes:

[Image: 152jgp0.jpg]

Unless that girl is severely bow-legged, that is not a thigh gap...she's just standing with her legs apart. A true thigh gap is when you have your feet together and your legs don't touch.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Based on their ratings, I'd beg to differ.

Not my fault people like overrated stuff..

Quote:Unless that girl is severely bow-legged, that is not a thigh gap...she's just standing with her legs apart. A true thigh gap is when you have your feet together and your legs don't touch.

And why are you always late to the party?

Quote:Not my fault people like overrated stuff..

I was too busy working on my thigh gap! Tongue

Quote:Not my fault people like overrated stuff..

Nobody is watching CNN.  Hence my ratings quip. You have to have ratings to be overrated.

Quote:I was too busy working on my thigh gap! Tongue

In order to achieve the gap, you're probably going to need to work on both of them. 

For the record, gaps are overrated.

Quote:In order to achieve the gap, you're probably going to need to work on both of them. 

You mean I'm supposed to have two legs now for a thigh gap? Who makes up all these silly rules???

Quote:Nobody is watching CNN.  Hence my ratings quip. You have to have ratings to be overrated.

Hey, nobody said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer.. 

Quote:You mean I'm supposed to have two legs now for a thigh gap? Who makes up all these silly rules???

Well, if you only had one leg, the world would be your thigh gap.  That's a pretty big gap! 

Quote:Well, if you only had one leg, the world would be your thigh gap.  That's a pretty big gap!

Wouldn't be more of a thigh comma?

Quote:In order to achieve the gap, you're probably going to need to work on both of them. 

Michael Strahan also begs to differ..

Quote:Wouldn't be more of a thigh comma?

Only if her name is Eileen.