Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles Interview on 1010XL at 11:00

Dempsey got an exclusive interview with Bortles that will air in two parts starting at the top of the next hour.  He apparently gives a nice hat tip to the Bold City Brigade in the interview.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder what there is left to ask the guy, he's been interviewed so much this past week.

Hopefully he does not ask about his girlfriend. 

That is getting old.

Did they just call him Mini-Luck?

Quote:Hopefully he does not ask about his girlfriend. 

That is getting old.
Ya he needs to get a younger one

Quote:Did they just call him Mini-Luck?

Baby Ben, mini Luck. What's next? Tiny Peyton?
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:Baby Ben, mini Luck. What's next? Tiny Peyton?

A 6'5' man being called baby, mini and tiny. smh

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 11:57 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Dempsey got an exclusive interview with Bortles that will air in two parts starting at the top of the next hour.  He apparently gives a nice hat tip to the Bold City Brigade in the interview.
Speaking of the BCB, check out today's O-zone mailbag on the main site and download that new video app, it's awesome.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The whole "nickname " thing is dumb too.  Things like that should evolve organically over a period of time & usually after a player has a reputation for being horrible or really good. To try & stick a rookie with a nickname when he won't even see playing time this year is lame.  Dempsey should get off that topic. I cringed when he asked Bortles about that. Small town mentality. 

[Image: gif_im_color_dither_200_gif_300x100_76f40b.gif]

Quote:The whole "nickname " thing is dumb too.  Things like that should evolve organically over a period of time & usually after a player has a reputation for being horrible or really good. To try & stick a rookie with a nickname when he won't even see playing time this year is lame.  Dempsey should get off that topic. I cringed when he asked Bortles about that. Small town mentality. 

What happened with the nickname?

Quote:The whole "nickname " thing is dumb too.  Things like that should evolve organically over a period of time & usually after a player has a reputation for being horrible or really good. To try & stick a rookie with a nickname when he won't even see playing time this year is lame.  Dempsey should get off that topic. I cringed when he asked Bortles about that. Small town mentality. 

na, man.  Blaine Swaggert and "Ball Out" McCown disprove your theory.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 12:57 PM by thunderbuns.)

Quote:na, man.  Blaine Swaggert and "Ball Out" McCown disprove your theory.

I think you mean "Ball Out" McGowan.

Shake n Blake! Storm and Bortles.

Dempsey was on the nickname kick yesterday too.

What did he asked Bortles?

Quote:Shake n Blake! Storm and Bortles.

I like Shake n Blake and Buckshot Blake

Quote:I like Shake n Blake and Buckshot Blake

Buckshot would kill some Jacksonville stereotypes.

Quote:Dempsey was on the nickname kick yesterday too.

What did he asked Bortles?

He asked Bortles to choose his own nickname.  He gave him the options B2 Bomber, and Bortles Kombat.   Bortles said he didn't play Mortal Kombat.  Then later Dempsey said that Britt McHenry's eyebrows were too dark.  

Dempsey is very bush-league at times. 

"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Quote:He asked Bortles to choose his own nickname.  He gave him the options B2 Bomber, and Bortles Kombat.   Bortles said he didn't play Mortal Kombat.  Then later Dempsey said that Britt McHenry's eyebrows were too dark.  

I hope we don't make Bortles Kombat a thing

B2 Bomber