Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

So many bad ones.

Dr. Kevin Hornsby and his "men's clinic"?

Clayton Bromberg and his fake Q&A's about diamonds with Frank Frangie?

Any commercials featuring Hacker?

Feel free to add yours.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So many bad ones.

Dr. Kevin Hornsby and his "men's clinic"?

Clayton Bromberg and his fake Q&A's about diamonds with Frank Frangie?

Any commercials featuring Hacker?

Feel free to add yours.

I remember back in the day, I couldn't even listen to the Underwoods commercials.  I'd either have to change the station or turn the radio off when they came on.  Any commercial with Frangie is the worst.  Ballou is easily the best when trying to sell stuff.  I don't mind Hacker as much as others.  I think the guy Sam on Modica's show easily has the worst radio voice in Jacksonville. 

Also, are they doing spots for strip clubs now or did I imagine that?  I don't remember them doing that type of thing in the past. 

They do some sort of the Restaurant of the Day on the station. One day it was the Gold Club. I'm sure Ballou goes there for lunch.

Quote:They do some sort of the Restaurant of the Day on the station. One day it was the Gold Club. I'm sure Ballou goes there for lunch.

I'm pretty sure they had a spot for Scores yesterday.  I suppose you can call that a "restaurant" too if that's what it was.

Prosser's  C'mon man crap about recycling, I hate it so much I quit recycling.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Prosser's  C'mon man crap about recycling, I hate it so much I quit recycling.

Winner.

Lisa the Boat-a-nista

Clayton Bromberg from Underwood Jewelers telling that story a hundred times.. the bleeping WORST!!! Makes me wanna run into oncoming traffic.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Prosser's  C'mon man crap about recycling, I hate it so much I quit recycling.

Forgot about that one.  Prosser takes his angry guy schtick with him everywhere.

Quote:Prosser's C'mon man crap about recycling, I hate it so much I quit recycling.

Is that Prosser? I always thought it was Hicken.

I turn the radio everytime I hear Freedom Boat Club Lisa the Boatanista.  It gives me the shakes.

While Freedom Boat Club is up there...I think it has to go to the ED doc guy.

Huh

Quote:While Freedom Boat Club is up there...I think it has to go to the ED doc guy.
Question is, what's one supposed to do with the results he claims you will experience right there in his office? :unsure: Maybe stumble next door to Underwoods to cut some diamonds? :blink:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Question is, what's one supposed to do with the results he claims you will experience right there in his office? :unsure: Maybe stumble next door to Underwoods to cut some diamonds? :blink:

Lol.

I always envisioned a poor guy standing in profile next to a wall marked off in degrees of angle and titled overhead in bold letters:

Erect-O-Meter

Quote:Question is, what's one supposed to do with the results he claims you will experience right there in his office? :unsure: Maybe stumble next door to Underwoods to cut some diamonds? :blink:

Not only that, no guy would ever admit to no results.  It's the perfect marketing ploy.

THE WORST, BY FAR

Quote:Lisa the Boat-a-nista
Yeah her too

Quote:While Freedom Boat Club is up there...I think it has to go to the ED doc guy.
Dr Kevin [BLEEP]-Goat-Weed? I mean Hornsby?

Glad the players is over... the radio and TV commercial with the chick saying "It's a NATIONAL past time, for the LOCAL community" MADE NO FREAKING SENSE WHATSOEVER and they still aired the crap outta it.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Remember the Tilted Kilt commercial with the guy faking an Irish accent? Hahaha

Quote:Remember the Tilted Kilt commercial with the guy faking an Irish accent? Hahaha

Wasn't there one for Culhane's Irish pub that had the fake Irish accents. 

The Tony D's pizza commercials. Especially the one where he tells you it's at Baymeadows and 9A and then starts laughing for no reason.

Quote:The Tony D's pizza commercials. Especially the one where he tells you it's at Baymeadows and 9A and then starts laughing for no reason.

Ha, I noticed that too. Same with the lady with the smoker's voice on the Jerry's Sports Grill commercial. She had some goofy annoying laugh at the end of her commercial too.