Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Exactly!

Saddest bunch of pimping I've heard.

I've grown to just assume anytime there is a new sponsor, whoever is the voice in the promo got the work.

Ballou and the Chiropractor (Who is my Chiropractor and really good by the way),

Frangie and his Mom dump,

the Performance Painting Jason dude...met him at the Home and Garden show... I assume he paints the building and the "talent's" houses or something.

No one really pays to advertise on 1010 do they? :no:

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At least they expired the Lamm commercial for the tobacco shop that sells seeeeegars.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:At least they expired the Lamm commercial for the tobacco shop that sells seeeeegars.

I heard a Tabacca Cove spot just recently.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:"Look, it was, without a doubt, and I'm sure you understand, but really, I honestly think, that, no matter what anyone else says, and this is just my opinion obviously, but it was just a phenomenal and I...mean...phe...no...men...al time for those of us who had, and by those of us I mean people all around the Frangie house at, you know, Jax Golf and Country Club where I live, the course is in the best shape I've ever seen I tell you, and Ballou I'll let you speak on this in a minute, but just hear me here, it was the most, and I do mean most, difficult decision my wife has ever made for me when we decided to put my mom in a home."

Spot on.

I hate to say it but Ally McDeal's voice is really irritating.   She really knows what she'd talking about but I can't listen to her.

Quote:Exactly!

Saddest bunch of pimping I've heard.

I've grown to just assume anytime there is a new sponsor, whoever is the voice in the promo got the work.

Ballou and the Chiropractor (Who is my Chiropractor and really good by the way),

Frangie and his Mom dump,

the Performance Painting Jason dude...met him at the Home and Garden show... I assume he paints the building and the "talent's" houses or something.

No one really pays to advertise on 1010 do they? :no:

Local radio stations do a lot of barter work if they're not part of a conglomerate like Clear Channel.

My dad was a CPA.  One of his first clients when he started his own practice was a local talk and news station, WEXI.  The owner of the station was a financial mess, and never had money to pay my dad, but we'd get the best vacation packages staying at major chain hotels around the country, getting tickets to theme parks, shows, and sporting events because he'd get payola from station sponsors and turn around and barter that for services.  We  had quite a few really nice vacations as kids courtesy of WEXI's sponsors.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:"Look, it was, without a doubt, and I'm sure you understand, but really, I honestly think, that, no matter what anyone else says, and this is just my opinion obviously, but it was just a phenomenal and I...mean...phe...no...men...al time for those of us who had, and by those of us I mean people all around the Frangie house at, you know, Jax Golf and Country Club where I live, the course is in the best shape I've ever seen I tell you, and Ballou I'll let you speak on this in a minute, but just hear me here, it was the most, and I do mean most, difficult decision my wife has ever made for me when we decided to put my mom in a home."
OMG. SPOT.ON.

Frangies other buzz word. SPECTACULAR. Isn't that spectacular. Especially when he thinks he made a funny.

Lol, this is perfect.

You know what that was?

That was a Frangie sighting, that's what that was.

We've had a Frangie sighting on the program.

Outstanding.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You know what that was?

Outstanding.

Insert Ballou comment sexually harrassing whatever eye candy 1010xl is employing

;

;

My home is like Jarvis frummaarronmannau.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You know what that was?

Outstanding.

Also spot on.

Quote:Insert Ballou comment sexually harrassing whatever eye candy 1010xl is employing

I set the cute young beautiful Amanda with her tight lithe shapely body and luscious hottttttt blue eyes visiting Ballou's Sports Bar later at 20%.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Also hate the Wild West Guns and Gold spot. BANG BANG BANG. That'll solve any problem. Really? I can think of about a million problems it won't solve. Even a 60 second response time is not enough. Way to drum up irrational fear. Especially when it's not true. Just yesterday one dude was shot and killed. Roughly 25 bullets were fired. His car was riddled with bullets. He didn't even see it coming. But we are supposed to believe him carrying would have turned him into Bruce Willis and made him invincible. Didn't help the pregnant woman who was also shot through the window of her home either. Man, the local news is depressing.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I set the cute young beautiful Amanda with her tight lithe shapely body and luscious hottttttt blue eyes visiting Ballou's Sports Bar later at 20%.

No chance

;

;

Quote:How can none of you mention the "Wason realty services." Yes I know it's Watson but the dude refuses to separate his teeth while he talks. Listen real close to this commercial next time and then say every word he says with your teeth clinched together.

Let Wasson maintenance take care of your commercial property. Wasson.

Quote:I set the cute young beautiful Amanda with her tight lithe shapely body and luscious hottttttt blue eyes visiting Ballou's Sports Bar later at 20%.

I wonder if his lady friend listens to show.

Quote:My home is like Jarvis frummaarronmannau.

Beat me to it.  My god, that voice over is cringe worthy. 

Quote:I wonder if his lady friend listens to show.

I'm setting that at zero percent.