Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Quote:My home is like Jarvis frummaarronmannau.

Welcome heyome, Jennifer!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Sometimes, 1+1=2"

Please, tell me when 1+1 does NOT equal 2?

Quote:"Sometimes, 1+1=2"

Please, tell me when 1+1 does NOT equal 2?

You need $100 for a purchase.

You borrow $50 from mom and $50 from dad.

The purchase ends up only being $97.

You give mom back one dollar and owe her $49.

You give dad back one dollar and owe him $49.

You keep one dollar for yourself.

49 + 49 + 1 = $99.00

Where did the other dollar go?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:You need $100 for a purchase.

You borrow $50 from mom and $50 from dad.

The purchase ends up only being $97.

You give mom back one dollar and owe her $49.

You give dad back one dollar and owe him $49.

You keep one dollar for yourself.

49 + 49 + 1 = $99.00

Where did the other dollar go?

Please tell me this doesn't confuse people.

Quote:Please tell me this doesn't confuse people.

Of course not.  The other dollar was exchanged for two rolls of pennies, and the recipient took them to a local gentleman's club and made it hail.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Of course not.  The other dollar was exchanged for two rolls of pennies, and the recipient took them to a local gentleman's club and made it hail.

Stay away from the coin slot.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Please tell me this doesn't confuse people.

Oh yeah it does.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 03:28 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:Oh yeah it does.

OK .... time to pay tribute to those people ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFDB7mpm990

Metro Diner ads annoy me. "It's where the locals eat." Yeah, but the locals also eat at Taco Bell & Subway. Hacker is ok, but he yells like we're all hard of hearing. Jeff's recycling ad is getting tiresome, as is the one for the barber shop....although I always find myself saying along w/ him, "And kids, there's a TV at every cutting station." T-Whig's Gold Club ad is cool...he's so laid back that I don't mind that it's a place I'll never go to. Hate Clayton Bromberg's voice, hate the boatanista lady.

Yeah, a tv at every cutting station doesn't scream "Old School" to me. But, I do get a damn fine haircut there.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Metro Diner ads annoy me. "It's where the locals eat." Yeah, but the locals also eat at Taco Bell & Subway. Hacker is ok, but he yells like we're all hard of hearing. Jeff's recycling ad is getting tiresome, as is the one for the barber shop....although I always find myself saying along w/ him, "And kids, there's a TV at every cutting station." T-Whig's Gold Club ad is cool...he's so laid back that I don't mind that it's a place I'll never go to. Hate Clayton Bromberg's voice, hate the boatanista lady.

Metro Diner's food is so good their commercials will never annoy me.

Quote:The Tony D's pizza commercials. Especially the one where he tells you it's at Baymeadows and 9A and then starts laughing for no reason.

This one still gets air time and is still terrible.

;

;

The one that amuses me the most is the one for the men's clinic that promises you will get wood in their office, guaranteed. 

I wonder how they test that.   Does a nurse come in and get naked or something?  

"I saw it!  You got wood!  Pay up!" 

The boatanesta (sp?) needs to walk the plank..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

"Sometimes divorce happens"

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:"Sometimes divorce happens"

If you're not in Misurah or Illinoy then I'm not laysunced in your state.

Quote:If you're not in Misurah or Illinoy then I'm not laysunced in your state.

Oh my god, I'd punch that guy if I ever saw him....and then he'd sue me.

Ol' Wennul is just getting trolled by the writers now.

"I hear sheveral Cushamer Shervish Shucksshess Sorries like thish ever day at Wassun HomeServices."

Confusedweat:

Quote:Metro Diner's food is so good their commercials will never annoy me.

The Metro Diner is overrated. The food is -okay-, and actually a little bland. The large portions are their saving grace.

Quote:The Metro Diner is overrated. The food is -okay-, and actually a little bland. The large portions are their saving grace.

Not worth the wait.