Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

At all, it's ok but I'm not going to stand around for 30 minutes.

See y'all @ Newks lol

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does that one chick really state that she gets her back shaved?

Quote:Does that one chick really state that she gets her back shaved?

Would you rather she leave it hairy? :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Would you rather she leave it hairy? :no:

She's so cute that I'd braid it for her if she asked.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:She's so cute that I'd braid it for her if she asked.

Ain't nobody that cute!! Sick
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Would you rather she leave it hairy? :no:

Upon Further Review, the call has been reversed.  Shave it !!

[Image: YHYNwYFDK3.jpg]

Sick

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

That back must belong to a Walmartian.

Quote:That back must belong to a Walmartian.

Not even Dr. Woods office can help a man out in the case of that Walmartian.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

So Prosser thinks a chicken has one breast ...

The Jimmy Johns guy try to get a job.

Fast....how fast....so fast your head will spin.

Current one I loathe:

"piv-ET"

"PIV-ET"

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Current one I loathe:

"piv-ET"

"PIV-ET"

Agreed, but a that Friends episode is a classic
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Shuh Zayammmmm!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Shuh Zayammmmm!

LOL... the morning boys do make that one fun, though.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

SI SENIOR!!!

I have a new commercial that I hate the most on 1010. Right now it's the obviously rich dude talking about buying the Porsche from a local dealer. The guys at the dealership are "family now". No @#$# dude you just dropped major funds and they made out with great commission. I'm sure you're REALLY family to them. He talks about "I had to have" that Porsche. I wonder how many listeners on 1010 can actually afford that kind of luxury.
Huh

(07-25-2017, 07:57 AM)Monty Wrote: SI SENIOR!!!

I have a new commercial that I hate the most on 1010.  Right now it's the obviously rich dude talking about buying the Porsche from a local dealer.  The guys at the dealership are "family now".  No @#$# dude you just dropped major funds and they made out with great commission.  I'm sure you're REALLY family to them.  He talks about "I had to have" that Porsche.  I wonder how many listeners on 1010 can actually afford that kind of luxury.

I've got the 928, 3 911s, that special edition 2010, and I just now decided to add 3 boxsters, a Panamera and a Cayenne for the missus.

And what happened to Brumos?

(07-25-2017, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 07:57 AM)Monty Wrote: SI SENIOR!!!

I have a new commercial that I hate the most on 1010.  Right now it's the obviously rich dude talking about buying the Porsche from a local dealer.  The guys at the dealership are "family now".  No @#$# dude you just dropped major funds and they made out with great commission.  I'm sure you're REALLY family to them.  He talks about "I had to have" that Porsche.  I wonder how many listeners on 1010 can actually afford that kind of luxury.

I've got the 928, 3 911s, that special edition 2010, and I just now decided to add 3 boxsters, a Panamera and a Cayenne for the missus.

And what happened to Brumos?

I bought out the inventory, you peasant.

I don't know what is the worst commercial on 1010xl, but my favorite is the ED commercial where they guarantee you will get wood in their office.

(07-25-2017, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And what happened to Brumos?

They sold out their operation to Fields Auto Group late last year.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]