Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Quote:Wasn't there one for Culhane's Irish pub that had the fake Irish accents. 

Yeah, except those weren't fake accents. 

You're probably thinking of the Tilted Kilt commercials they used to run where Tom Champion was trying to do an Irish accent.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is going back a few years but it was brutal listening to David Lamm chime in singing on the Process Master Clean jingle.  It still makes me shiver when I think of it.

Or Tony Boselli's Rosenblum's commercials. 

The outtakes were classic.  Hicken and Prosser loved to crack them out on the air with him there. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Not only that, no guy would ever admit to no results.  It's the perfect marketing ploy.

If you're going in there admitting that your junk ain't working right....I don't think you're gonna lie about it after the fact!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:The Tony D's pizza commercials. Especially the one where he tells you it's at Baymeadows and 9A and then starts laughing for no reason.

Yes.

The girls from Culhanes are Irish...I think they're the ones that do the commercials.

The Ballou ones about San Marco Deli...telling you how great it was...and now telling you it's not that anymore and is now Beaches Diner.

Quote:The Ballou ones about San Marco Deli...telling you how great it was...and now telling you it's not that anymore and is now Beaches Diner.

But it's still amazing!

Did you know it still has the best sandwich in town?  The Godfather?

I'd never buy a diamond from a guy who can't pronounce diamond.    DAMMAND.

Quote:The girls from Culhanes are Irish...I think they're the ones that do the commercials.
Yup.  They're real Irish.  No fake accents there. 

Quote:Did you know it still has the best sandwich in town?  The Godfather?

I'd never buy a diamond from a guy who can't pronounce diamond.    DAMMAND.

You just know he's wearing that Rolex his grampappy gave him for graduation at Augusta while eating cheese sandwiches with his pinky in the air!!!

Friends, its reverend nicholas louh from blah blah blah...

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Nope, they are the real deal. Not fake accents there.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Not that I disagree with many, any, of these but this thread and the variety of commercials remembered just goes to show you how effective they are!

;

It's easy to remember things when it's played over and over again within the course of EVERY day.  

As for the fake Irish accents, either I just got mixed up on the spots, or I heard way too many Scottish accents which made all the Irish accents sound fake.  

Quote:Prosser's  C'mon man crap about recycling, I hate it so much I quit recycling.
I recycle but so agree...   1010XL must get good money from that garbage company for that ad since it runs so much...  

Hell, they're all awful.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

pretty much everything listed, which are most of them, don't forget about Metabolic research

Quote:pretty much everything listed, which are most of them, don't forget about Metabolic research

Nothing like a 300-plus pound man telling you about weight loss.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 07:02 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:It's easy to remember things when it's played over and over again within the course of EVERY day.  

As for the fake Irish accents, either I just got mixed up on the spots, or I heard way too many Scottish accents which made all the Irish accents sound fake.  
No different from other commercials on radio or tv. Sometimes the seemingly bad ones are more easily remembered.

;