Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Quote:Yeah, Tosh killed it.

So has anyone taken Dr Hornsby up on the 90 minute or longer deal? Who wants to keep one that long?

Maybe I've been married to long!

Being on the receiving end for 90 minutes doesn't sound like a picnic either!!! :blink:

Would you be able to walk the next day????
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah, Tosh killed it.

So has anyone taken Dr Hornsby up on the 90 minute or longer deal? Who wants to keep one that long?

Maybe I've been married to long!

The Dr Hornsby one for his erectile dysfunction correcting men's clinic has got to be the worst of all time.

First of all, his name is Dr Hornsby. That should be your first red flag.

Second of all, he's talking bout "seeing results" right there "in my office." Like, bro, don't you have an examination room for that? Why we gotta do it in your office?

You all be sure to visit my new business adjacent to Dr. Hornsby's office. No appointment necessary at "Happy Endings Massage Parlor"

Bring a copy of this post for a 10% discount on your first visit!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Not just 1010 but what the hell is with the non-24 blond people commercials!?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Not just 1010 but what the hell is with the non-24 blond people commercials!?

What do you have against blondes???? :angry:

Quote:What do you have against blondes???? :angry:

I've got something that I'd like to hold against them. Heh, heh heh heh

[/creeper]
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I've got something that I'd like to hold against them. Heh, heh heh heh

[/creeper]

Sammy would be proud!

Quote:Sammy would be proud!

Where is Sammy? What did I miss?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Where is Sammy? What did I miss?

I don't know...but it's not the same without him here!!

Quote:What do you have against blondes???? :angry:
I meant BLIND!

Quote:I meant BLIND!

Oh...so now you don't like blind people either???? What's wrong with you?????

:woot:

haha Blind blondes are the worst!

Quote:haha Blind blondes are the worst!

You are just wrong!! Tongue

OK, The Jags commercial with the dude talking to a supposed sex line operator describing what he wants is just horrid. The entire premise is stupid and just makes a person want to immediately mute it. I cant imagine it is enticing anyone to buy a ticket.

Quote:OK, The Jags commercial with the dude talking to a supposed sex line operator describing what he wants is just horrid. The entire premise is stupid and just makes a person want to immediately mute it. I cant imagine it is enticing anyone to buy a ticket.

It's kind of uncomfortable when you have a kid in the car.  I mean I'm sure my son has no clue what is going on, but as he gets older he might.  I'm not one of those uptight parents, but it just comes off as cheap.

Surprised an organization like the Jags would let something like that go.

Quote:It's kind of uncomfortable when you have a kid in the car.  I mean I'm sure my son has no clue what is going on, but as he gets older he might.  I'm not one of those uptight parents, but it just comes off as cheap.

Cheap is a good word for it. I wonder how far up the Jags chain of command that the decision to produce that commercial goes. It just seems to be below the standards that Mr. Khan has set. It does not offend me by it's nature it just sounds cheesy. I also can certainly relate to your sentiment as to when your child is in the car.

Quote:Cheap is a good word for it. I wonder how far up the Jags chain of command that the decision to produce that commercial goes. It just seems to be below the standards that Mr. Khan has set. It does not offend me by it's nature it just sounds cheesy. I also can certainly relate to your sentiment as to when your child is in the car.

They have been playing this commercial for months now....surprised it's still going.

Quote:It's kind of uncomfortable when you have a kid in the car.  I mean I'm sure my son has no clue what is going on, but as he gets older he might.  I'm not one of those uptight parents, but it just comes off as cheap.

They paid to produce it, and they're paying to air it on all radio stations.  If it wasn't effective, it would have been pulled.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:They paid to produce it, and they're paying to air it on all radio stations.  If it wasn't effective, it would have been pulled.
I suppose this is true. I just find it hard to comprehend. The commercial is just bad.

Quote:I suppose this is true. I just find it hard to comprehend. The commercial is just bad.

It's awful, but if it wasn't effective in getting people to call the ticket office, it would be gone. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]