Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Quote:It's kind of uncomfortable when you have a kid in the car.  I mean I'm sure my son has no clue what is going on, but as he gets older he might.  I'm not one of those uptight parents, but it just comes off as cheap.

Surprised an organization like the Jags would let something like that go.

Yes. Cheap. And awkward too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yes. Cheap. And awkward too.

Not nearly as low budget or awkward as the ED clinic commercials. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Not nearly as low budget or awkward as the ED clinic commercials. 
They've been pulling food trucks in here at work since our cafe closed...

Mr Softee was here yesterday, I thought that was Kevin Hornsby's Twitter handle.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Not nearly as low budget or awkward as the ED clinic commercials. 

Those are nationwide too. I was in DC and listening to the Kornheiser show and there was the same commercial.

My seven year old son hates Prosser's "C'mon Man!" abomination.

"Dad, that annoying guy is on again!"

LOL

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Who uses a recycle bin as a book shelf?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

DO YOU NOT LIKE TREES PRODUCING OXYGEN???!!!!???

C'mon MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the official thread)

What?

Lines spoken by Jeff Prosser on 1010XL (Jax Sports radio station) in one of the ads he does for some environmental company. 

# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

Oh.  Well, I drive a car powered by gas.  Does that make me an earth hater?  If you are really a tree hugger, then you should be riding a bike everywhere and living without electricity (or spend $25,000 on solar power that takes 7 years to charge up for use).

Quote:Oh.  Well, I drive a car powered by gas.  Does that make me an earth hater?  If you are really a tree hugger, then you should be riding a bike everywhere and living without electricity (or spend $25,000 on solar power that takes 7 years to charge up for use).

C'MON Mane!

[Image: jeff-prosser_x200.jpg]

Literally a no-brainer

Quote:Oh.  Well, I drive a car powered by gas.  Does that make me an earth hater?  If you are really a tree hugger, then you should be riding a bike everywhere and living without electricity (or spend $25,000 on solar power that takes 7 years to charge up for use).

The solar tech has actually come a long way. I'm looking into it just from a cost effective stance.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I love the Earth, well except for New Jersey.

Quote:The solar tech has actually come a long way. I'm looking into it just from a cost effective stance.

This is what's up though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTA3rnpgzU

Are you using your blue bin as a bookshelf?

Who thinks that would make a good bookshelf?! And the city got rid of our blue bins...time for a new commercial.

COME ON MAN

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Are you using your blue bin as a bookshelf?

Who thinks that would make a good bookshelf?! And the city got rid of our blue bins...time for a new commercial.

COME ON MAN
My bins are black, but they are on a shelf in the garage holding some misc stuff.

There's a thread on this somewhere. Started about a month and half or so ago

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Literally a no-brainer

He literally misused that word.

Quote:He literally misused that word.
You mean you need your brain to make decisions?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"