Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

Oh yeah with her hairy back self hahaha

The Prosser commercial pimping the Obamacare lawyer stuff chaps me. "See how much the federal government will pay you"...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The moron preacher guy is my number one worst!

A close number two would be that horrible J.G. Wentworth singing commercial.  I just want to kill someone over both of those!

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 01:09 PM by UCF Knight.)

Quote:Oh yeah with her hairy back self hahaha

The Prosser commercial pimping the Obamacare lawyer stuff chaps me. "See how much the federal government will pay you"...

The Blaylock shaving her arm pits one is pretty awkward.

I've heard the Prosser Obamacare commercial once.

It gives them a day job that they like....sometimes you have to do stuff you don't want to.

I do wonder how many men go for the laser hair removal though.  I'm assuming thats a large majority of their listening audience.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 01:08 PM by trunt87.)

Nevermind. 

Quote:The moron preacher guy is my number one worst!

A close number two would be that horrible J.G. Wentworth singing commercial.  I just want to kill someone over both of those!
The JG Wentworth commercial is a national advertiser.  Not their commercial.  Can't blame them for taking the advertising dollars.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Oh yeah with her hairy back self hahaha

Yeah, I have to wonder what the price was for Prosser to sell his soul on that one.

C'mon man!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I noticed the Underwoods commercials moved to 930, so I guess that is out of the running.  

But on the flip side.  I have to give Jimmy Johns props for making some pretty good commercials.   And I always think T-Wiggs commercials are hilarious because he sounds angry every time.

Quote:The JG Wentworth commercial is a national advertiser.  Not their commercial.  Can't blame them for taking the advertising dollars.
You have a point there. I still hate it though  Smile

Quote:Yeah, I have to wonder what the price was for Prosser to sell his soul on that one.

C'mon man!

At least they changed the recycling commercial to where he didn't say it 30 times in a 30 second spot.

That one he sneaks in at the end of the new one still bugs me.

remember to get that second area for 10 bucks.....and tell 'em Blaylock sent you

I can't believe I am the only one that changes stations every time I hear John Morgan's voice.  He blankets the airwaves so much I have flipped from one of his spots right into another and then into another.  I used love it when I travel and could escape his huckster pitch.  Then one day I about drove my rental car into the Mississippi River when he came on the radio while I was in Memphis.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I can't believe I am the only one that changes stations every time I hear John Morgan's voice.  He blankets the airwaves so much I have flipped from one of his spots right into another and then into another.  I used love it when I travel and could escape his huckster pitch.  Then one day I about drove my rental car into the Mississippi River when he came on the radio while I was in Memphis.

He's like white noise to me now...he's on so much that I don't even hear him any more!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:He's like white noise to me now...he's on so much that I don't even hear him any more!!

It sounds like he's saying John Borgan the whole time.

if they screw up your hair removal you can call John Morgan...he's for the people

Quote:if they screw up your hair removal you can call John Morgan...he's for the people
Nice screen name.   :thumbsup:

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I haven't been on Sidelines much lately.  This Thread is Hilarious !!!

Who puts a dead animal in their recycle bin?  Really!?

Huh

Quote:Who puts a dead animal in their recycle bin?  Really!?
I would really like to know what kind of animals made it to the bins.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I would really like to know what kind of animals made it to the bins.

True.  

"Well, Mr. Biscuits died last night.  I'll just throw him in the bin..."

Huh

Quote:True.  

"Well, Mr. Biscuits died last night.  I'll just throw him in the bin..."
I have no doubt either that the animals thing is true too. I can guess cats, raccons someone shot, possums.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"