Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Worst 1010XL commercial

"Hacker here for..." *switches station*

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Any commercial by the city electricity monopoly otherwise known as JEA. Huge waste of money IMO.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:"Hacker here for..." *switches station*

"HACK*voice crack*ER here for..."

Quote:I have no doubt either that the animals thing is true too. I can guess cats, raccons someone shot, possums.

Rats.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: hair.jpg][Image: IMG_6909.jpg]

Quote:....

lol!

Huh

That's funny right there.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:"Hacker here for..." *switches station*

Isn't one of his for a weight loss thing?

Quote:...

The people at that station have to see this. They would absolutely die laughing.

Quote:Isn't one of his for a weight loss thing?

I love the David Lamm weight loss one. I have an idea, let's hire the fattest guy on staff and have him promote weight loss.

Quote:I love the David Lamm weight loss one. I have an idea, let's hire the fattest guy on staff and have him promote weight loss.

Well...the stick figure that is Frangie is doing a weight loss commercial too. :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Any of the commnercials with John Champion (I think??) doing the voice over. He has a super creepy phone operator tone.

When he did Culhanns with the Irish Accent It gave me bubble guts.

Quote:I love the David Lamm weight loss one. I have an idea, let's hire the fattest guy on staff and have him promote weight loss.

Ever seen Lamm in person? Dude is about five feet tall, 300 pounds.

and a hogleg cigar

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:I noticed the Underwoods commercials moved to 930, so I guess that is out of the running.  

But on the flip side.  I have to give Jimmy Johns props for making some pretty good commercials.   And I always think T-Wiggs commercials are hilarious because he sounds angry every time.

The JJ commercials make me hungry

I noticed a revised Blaylock commercial today. She only talks about her "procedure" now, not thankfully about her underarms.

I love T-Wigg's ROLLIN' sound commercials.

I think he also needs to do ROLLAND! Reash, and make it sound exactly the same.

It's only natural.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

How can none of you mention the "Wason realty services." Yes I know it's Watson but the dude refuses to separate his teeth while he talks.  Listen real close to this commercial next time and then say every word he says with your teeth clinched together.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

I can't say the one I really hate because of my non compete.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

*grits teeth*

I CANT TAKE THIS HARD WATER ANYMORE!

*drops mic*