Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Alcohol Kills Someone Every 10 Seconds

Time to ban booze altogether again. http://news.yahoo.com/alcohol-kills-one-...03384.html

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Time to ban booze altogether again. <a class="bbc_url" href='http://news.yahoo.com/alcohol-kills-one-person-every-10-seconds-worldwide-131403384.html'>http://news.yahoo.com/alcohol-kills-one-person-every-10-seconds-worldwide-131403384.html</a>

Yeah, that worked real well the last time we tried it.

Between all day at TPC and Saturday night's festivities, I died a little bit.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Calling Al Capone..........

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

If that's the case the heavier drinking folks who surround me on a regular basis at functions should all start dropping off at the same time.  I could clear out the more obnoxious drunks in our group in, say, 5 minutes or so!? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Who said anything about banning alcohol?

It's merely information, and not all that surprising.

it's interesting that consumption levels seem to rise with income levels.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Yeah, that worked real well the last time we tried it.
Whooooooshhh........!!!!!!!!!

;

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 07:29 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:Who said anything about banning alcohol?

That was sarcasm.

;

In my personal survey I've noticed the opposite, although the quality of what someone is drinking definitely improves. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:In my personal survey I've noticed the opposite, although the quality of what someone is drinking definitely improves. 

This. It kinda amazes me to see folks down on their luck still managing to get enough change together for a 6 pack of natty light.

Quote:This. It kinda amazes me to see folks down on their luck still managing to get enough change together for a 6 pack of natty light.

At least it's a brand name, and not just the stuff they mop off the brewery floor and put in a can with a generic Beer label. 

Quote:At least it's a brand name, and not just the stuff they mop off the brewery floor and put in a can with a generic Beer label. 

That's not Natty Light? 

I'll play you in ping pong. 

Quote:That's not Natty Light? 
Ban all alcohol except Grasslands Brewery.

;

Close.

Quote:At least it's a brand name, and not just the stuff they mop off the brewery floor and put in a can with a generic Beer label. 

What he is referring to my friend is a beer - and I'm using that term loosely - known as Pearl. The finest swill you can find.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Dannng. After viewing the map on the worlds heaviest drinkers, we won't worry about the Ukraine situation too long. All Russians should be dead in about 2 weeks.
Blakes Life Matters

WHO said it, so it must be true.

/sarc

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Have you seen the price of alcohol lately? Not that interesting really, fully expected imo.

At this time alcohol is the great legal buzz.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.