Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gus landing spot

Where does he end up as a DC?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if he's busted all the way down to position coach after what he showed in Jacksonville. He's not a guy that makes defenders better or schemes around players, he was shown to just be a guy that lucked into an incredible situation in Seattle.

Quote:Where does he end up as a DC?

there is a thread in the college forum, rumor is he may wind up the DC for the gators. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:there is a thread in the college forum, rumor is he may wind up the DC for the gators. 

As an FSU fan I approve this message.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think there's a few Pop Warner teams looking to fill some vacancies.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:there is a thread in the college forum, rumor is he may wind up the DC for the gators. 
Please god be joking.....

He'll get a position coach somewhere with his cheering-style of coaching. 

He was a good DC. I'm sure he'll land on his feet.

I wish him all the best too.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I think there's a few Pop Warner teams looking to fill some vacancies.

You certainly are at that level as far as posting. Seem made for each other.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Who the [BLEEP] cares.

He can go flip burgers for all I care

Quote:You certainly are at that level as far as posting. Seem made for each other.

Sense of humor much? Calm down skippy.

Quote:Sense of humor much? Calm down skippy.

Fourth grade humor Junior. 

Try and hang around some adults once in a while.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Fourth grade humor Junior. 

Try and hang around some adults once in a while.

You're an angry man, have fun with that skippy. Show some respect to your elders by the way.

Looks like Buffalo

@AdamSchefter: Former Jaguars HC Gus Bradley is planning to follow Anthony Lynn to any HC job he lands, per sources, creating a Lynn-Bradley ticket.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wonder if Lynn knows this?

Quote:Looks like Buffalo

@AdamSchefter: Former Jaguars HC Gus Bradley is planning to follow Anthony Lynn to any HC job he lands, per sources, creating a Lynn-Bradley ticket.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Bradley will land on his feet. He was a effective coordinator. If he doesn't land in Buffalo, there will be other options with the openings that are out there as new head coaches start building their staffs. Bradley is still pretty highly regarded around the league as a coordinator and defensive coach. It wouldn't surprise me to see him land a coordinator gig this year. He'd be a bargain hire since he will continue to collect a check from the Jags next year.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Yahoo reporting he'll land with Lynn in Buffalo.

Baskin-Robbins announces 8 new locations to open around the stadium this summer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Kevin Patra – Verified account ‏@kpatra

Hmmm. @PSchrags says Gus Bradley is the No. 1 DC candidate. So much so, offensive-minded coaches pitching bringing Gus with them.

6:37 AM - 2 Jan 2017

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/815910635137626112' title="5:20 AM - 2 Jan 2017">4h</a>

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/815910635137626112' title="5:20 AM - 2 Jan 2017">4 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:1px;">Ryan O'Halloran Retweeted Jason La Canfora

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Be interesting what <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a>[Image: NFL_Season_2016_JAX.png] defensive staff members (Wash/Saleh) Gus can bring with him to whatever landing spot.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:1px;">Ryan O'Halloran added,

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>
<div><b>Jason La Canfora</b> <span>@JasonLaCanfora</span>
The Bills, after finalizing Anthony Lynn as their head coach, will make a push for Gus Bradley as their defensive coordinator
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style="font-size:0px;"> 
<div>
<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

If they keep Stephon gilmore that defense is gonna be really good.

Jerry Hughes, Marcell dareus, Kyle Williams, and Shaq Lawson is a nasty line