Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Man Files Motion To Marry His Laptop Computer

A man has filed a motion in court because he was denied the right to marry his computer, and amazingly enough, this isn’t the most bizarre lawsuit he’s ever filed.

Chris Sevier’s latest suit doesn’t really come down to the fact that he is in love with his MacBook, but it’s actually more of a statement against same-sex marriage.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/m...WNLTv.dpuf

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This guy lives for clogging the judicial system with nonsensical lawsuits. He is a narcissist who is gunning to be the first male model ro have his face featured on the side of a Summer's Eve box.
Only a chump boos the home team!

He just wants the ability to upgrade to a newer model in a few years.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

There will be a divorce in a few years when the computer complains that his hard drive has turned into a floppy disk.

If his winkie can fit to a USB port, he has bigger issues.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I get his point 100%. But agree with Kotite.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Apple users.  smh.

Quote: 

A man has filed a motion in court because he was denied the right to marry his computer, and amazingly enough, this isn’t the most bizarre lawsuit he’s ever filed.

Chris Sevier’s latest suit doesn’t really come down to the fact that he is in love with his MacBook, but it’s actually more of a statement against same-sex marriage.

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/m...WNLTv.dpuf

<div>Man Files Motion To Marry His Laptop Computer

</div>
It is cases like this that tie down the court system's ability to function properly and should have a meditor that can throw it out before an actual judge ever has to waste his time on such non-sense.

I say they should let him do it.  Then we won't have to worry about him polluting the gene pool.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I hope he wears protection, he might catch a virus 

maybe he was born that way... Wink

My wife will swear this is about me. I think she has mentioned it a few times when I have my head buried in it and not paying attention to her.

Quote:If his winkie can fit to a USB port, he has bigger issues.

Or rather a very small issue!!! :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:My wife will swear this is about me. I think she has mentioned it a few times when I have my head buried in it and paying attention to her.

I fixed that and fixed your marriage!

Quote:He just wants the ability to upgrade to a newer model in a few years.
i think we all want that option.

Quote:maybe he was born that way... Wink
you can't change how you were born. You are who you are.

Another erroneous use of reductio ad absurdum.

Quote:Another erroneous use of reductio ad absurdum.

Hey, hey, hey! Easy with those Harry Potter spells. Okay?

Quote:Hey, hey, hey! Easy with those Harry Potter spells. Okay?

Homus biscuitius impotento.

You won't be reproducing for a while!

Quote:Homus biscuitius impotento.

You won't be reproducing for a while!

Why did my biscuit all of a sudden change flavor?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!