Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad One of the Worst People...

Quote:I drink milk from a beer glass. Full fat.

I'm sure you could lose a few pounds if you put your mind too it!! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm sure you could lose a few pounds if you put your mind too it!! :yes:
Same to you woman!

Quote:Same to you woman!

Curvy women rock :yes:

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Looks like a hack writer trying to find filler for an article.
This. 

He's a villain because of a 21K  safety fine?  Gimme a break.   A company worth nearly a billion dollars and several production/processing facilities is going to have a hiccup here and there.  That's probably all this is.  Certainly the actual violations have already been resolved in the workplace. 

Quote:Same to you woman!

I'm not the one complaining about standing around in "full fat"! Tongue

FBT what do you do for work anyways? If you don't mind me asking?

Quote:I'm not the one complaining about standing around in "full fat"! Tongue
thought that said full fart at first

1.  SB Nation "that ought to be enough evidence of lack of journalistic integrity"

2.   First sentence  D. Sterling is a total @#%$&#$. Yeah, classy!

What the article failed to explain is that OSHA first issues a "NOV" Notice of Violation. Then the negotiation period begins.

Is what the auditor/inspector documented actually descrepant, is there a plan already in place to correct the condition.

Was the condition corrected immediately on site and a documentation change implemented to correct said condition.

Example. If a locking ring on a barrell of trash is not secured, say with a $0.50 shower clip, that is a Georgia DNR violation

and could incurr up to a $32K fine. If a supervisor immediately gets a ring and ring is secured, then it is an

OFI "Opportunity for Improvement" and shows the business is quick to react and is noted.

Hack Journalism.

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:That's gangsta..
Yeah.

I go a little crazy sometimes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Butt gas.

Apparently, that term does not come across as offending folks as much.
butt gas.. It has a ring to it

Wow how is that not offensive but fart is ?

Quote:FBT what do you do for work anyways? If you don't mind me asking?

I do mind.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Shahid Khan is a racist.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Wow how is that not offensive but [BAD WORD REMOVED] is ?

Be careful...just because the filter doesn't pick up something doesn't mean it's not a no no. I found several words that the filter missed that would have been warning material if I hadn't paid attention before I hit post!

Quote:Be careful...just because the filter doesn't pick up something doesn't mean it's not a no no. I found several words that the filter missed that would have been warning material if I hadn't paid attention before I hit post!
perhaps I should apologize in advance ? My bad.. The grey area here is a fickle beast. I wonder if words that shouldn't be said can be added to the list that's edited out upon posting ?

Quote:I do mind.
ah was just curious

Quote:perhaps I should apologize in advance ? My bad.. The grey area here is a fickle beast. I wonder if words that shouldn't be said can be added to the list that's edited out upon posting ?

I found this out when I used a past tense version of a naughty word...assuming that the BAD WORD REMOVED thing would make an appearance...but it totally missed it. That's why if I'm intentionally using words I know should be picked up, I always preview my post just to make sure!

I reported the words I found and they added them to the filter list...no biggie.

Quote:I found this out when I used a past tense version of a naughty word...assuming that the BAD WORD REMOVED thing would make an appearance...but it totally missed it. That's why if I'm intentionally using words I know should be picked up, I always preview my post just to make sure!

I reported the words I found and they added them to the filter list...no biggie.
cool. Good to know

Here's a quick tip. When asking, in a post, if a word would be filtered, do not avoid the filter by masking the spelling just so everyone can know what word you're asking about.

Use the full editor, and preview your post. You'll find out then if the word is filtered.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I found this out when I used a past tense version of a naughty word...assuming that the BAD WORD REMOVED thing would make an appearance...but it totally missed it. That's why if I'm intentionally using words I know should be picked up, I always preview my post just to make sure!

Snitch.