Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Easter or 4/20

Whatever your thing is I hope y'all enjoyed time with yours
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I celebrated both with appropriate gusto.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I celebrated both with appropriate gusto.

Is it hard to hunt for Easter eggs with a bong in your hand? :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2014, 09:16 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Is it hard to hunt for Easter eggs with a bong in your hand? :whistling:

Bong. So last century (just like my avatar). Vape, baby, leave that carbon behind.

As for Easter egg hunting, well that's just another aimless roll around the yard while my dog chases real bunny rabbits.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Bong. So last century (just like my avatar). Vape, baby, leave that carbon behind.

As for Easter egg hunting, well that's just another aimless roll around the yard while my dog chases real bunny rabbits.

I don't partake...so I don't have a clue as to all the accoutrements needed for such activities! Tongue

What did the poor little bunnies do to deserve to be chased down???

In before thread get locked by anti religious people.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:In before thread get locked by anti religious people.

Or the Down with Dobbies crowd! Wink

Went to the in laws after the morning service had a good time. Of course the kids have to much candy at this point.

I played a football game yesterday. We won. I didn't get sunburned. It was nice.

Quote:I played a football game yesterday. We won. I didn't get sunburned. It was nice.

figured you guys would still have ice this time of year?

Happy Easter Everybunny!  Hope you all had a good one, or if you don't celebrate, that you just had a good day yesterday anyway.

I absolutely LOVE hiding Easter Eggs, and playing the Easter Bunny.  Even as a kid, I preferred hiding Easter Eggs to finding them.  My kids seem to share my sentiments, because I spent a good hour yesterday tracking down the last of the eggs they hid.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Happy Easter Everybunny!  Hope you all had a good one, or if you don't celebrate, that you just had a good day yesterday anyway.

I absolutely LOVE hiding Easter Eggs, and playing the Easter Bunny.  Even as a kid, I preferred hiding Easter Eggs to finding them.  My kids seem to share my sentiments, because I spent a good hour yesterday tracking down the last of the eggs they hid.

Hopefully you found them all! Nothing worse than having one of those sit around for awhile, getting really ripe!!

I hope all had a Great Easter Sunday! I for one had one I will never forget! Laid up in bed all day with a nasty stomach bug

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I hope all had a Great Easter Sunday! I for one had one I will never forget! Laid up in bed all day with a nasty stomach bug

Rule #1...never eat the eggs that have been sitting out in the sun all day! :thumbsup:

Quote:Rule #1...never eat the eggs that have been sitting out in the sun all day! :thumbsup:

OR the egg you found from last year!

Quote:Hopefully you found them all! Nothing worse than having one of those sit around for awhile, getting really ripe!!

They were plastic eggs, thankfully!  And I counted them, so I know we have them all.  We're staying at my mother-in-law's house now anyway.  Though she does live next door to us.  So we'd probably have the smell too if we had used real eggs.  (We did pickle some eggs though, but I'm not a fan of them.)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:OR the egg you found from last year!

Great point!! :yes:

Quote:They were plastic eggs, thankfully!  And I counted them, so I know we have them all.  We're staying at my mother-in-law's house now anyway.  Though she does live next door to us.  So we'd probably have the smell too if we had used real eggs.  (We did pickle some eggs though, but I'm not a fan of them.)

Ick! Pickled Easter eggs?? That sounds just awful!!

Quote:I don't partake...so I don't have a clue as to all the accoutrements needed for such activities! Tongue

What did the poor little bunnies do to deserve to be chased down???

They enter his domain. It's an Animal Kingdom thing. Even the rabbits accept the rules.

Plus, they love my crops. All of my crops, if you get my drift.

- Bob Marley

I forgot it was 4/20.