Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where are the Jags fans from?

Hey all! I've been a lifetime Jags fan. I was born and raised in Minnesota, and I tell ya, there are no Jags fans here. I'm pretty much the only one! Everyone I talk to is like "Who are the Jaguars?", it kinda sucks.

I was wondering where you're all from! Any fans in MN? Tongue

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

our mothers

I am originally from Pennsylvania.  Moved to Jacksonville and started rooting for the Jags in addition to the Jets simply to support the local team.  Eventually got season tickets, starting following them really closely and now consider myself a Jags fan first.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

This might surprise you:  Jacksonville

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

NE Alabama , Will be making the 1000 mile round trip every Home Game , Except the preseason.......Section 236

Quote:NE Alabama , Will be making the 1000 mile round trip every Home Game , Except the preseason.......Section 236

You, sir, are the ultimate fan.  

Quote:our mothers

Faulty contraceptive?

Quote:This might surprise you:  Jacksonville

No, it really doesn't.  Tongue

Born in Jersey, lived there for 11 years, and then moved to Miami where I'm currently at.

Just outside Jax here, Green Cove.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Here and there.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Starke, for 15 to 25.

I was Westside before it was called Westside. We were there before Argyle was and Frank Spencer owned what seemed like all of that land.

I can remember when Collins Road didn't go all the way through and 103rd street wasn't a constant worry for the authorities. It was not uncommon to see horses being ridden along the roadside there and all the rest of the nostalgia remarks you may expect.

I kinda miss it, but then again I don't miss having sand freakin' everywhere throughout the house.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 01:02 PM by BoldCityDigital.)

From Dallas/Ft. Worth - moved to Jacksonville to be closer to the Jaguars when I was 13.  Didn't hurt that my grandparents lived here.

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

Quote:I was Westside before it was called Westside. We were there before Argyle was and Frank Spencer owned what seemed like all of that land.

I can remember when Collins Road didn't go all the way through and 103rd street wasn't a constant worry for the authorities. It was not uncommon to see horses being ridden along the roadside there and all the rest of the nostalgia remarks you may expect.

I kinda miss it, but then again I don't miss having sand freakin' everywhere throughout the house.

Me too!!

Schindler to Collins to Westport to (don't remember that roads name) to Rampart to Ricker etc. was the bus ride to elementary school everyday! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Me too!!

Schindler to Collins to Westport to (don't remember that roads name) to Rampart to Ricker etc. was the bus ride to elementary school everyday! :yes:

I don't remember that streets name either. Remember the bridge on that road, the one that got replaced by the fancy schmancy one when Argyle Forest went up? The bridge that was legitimately terrifying to cross?!?!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I don't remember that streets name either. Remember the bridge on that road, the one that got replaced by the fancy schmancy one when Argyle Forest went up? The bridge that was legitimately terrifying to cross?!?!

I think I saw that bridge in Beetlejuice

Sold a house in DC and moved to Jax almost 9 years ago under the condition a portion of the profits would go towards season tickets. Lived all up and down the east coast, but proudly call the Jags the top team in all of sports I support. And heavens no.. I was never a 'Skins fan.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I don't remember that streets name either. Remember the bridge on that road, the one that got replaced by the fancy schmancy one when Argyle Forest went up? The bridge that was legitimately terrifying to cross?!?!

Yes!! Going over that thing in a school bus would put the fear of God into you!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:NE Alabama , Will be making the 1000 mile round trip every Home Game , Except the preseason.......Section 236

You Sir are to be commended, BUT there is a Jaguar fan on this board that travels from VA to all home games...

And it's Not Me...

NH3...
"AZANE"