Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NHL Playoffs

OK.....Who is taking Lord Stanleys Cup around the rink for a skate? Pens? Bruins? Kings? Ducks?

Theres a free bracket pick for the playoffs on NHL.com....not sure if its still open, but if it is, anyone want to give it a shot?

Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who ya got? I'm thinking Bruins or Pens vs Kings or Ducks....   So...I'll go Pens and Kings ( worried about Pens goal tending )

Love my NFL...But nothing compares to playoff hockey. Intensity X10

Blakes Life Matters

I am a huge Pens fan, but if they go into the playoffs thinking that giving up 4 a game is going to do it they are wrong.  they have got to get better between the pipes.  I think Boston and L.A.  NYR might make some noise.

Just noticed you said you are concerned about the Pens goal tending too.  They have been bad the last few years in the playoffs.  Fleury is the streakiest goal tender I have ever seen.  If someone scores they will get another within 5 minutes.

That being said, I agree nothing beats play-off hockey.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Blackhawks son.

[Image: 87b23ac7c8cf13c10e6b758db6f5ad94.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need a consistent goal tender.  If Fleury gets hot, everyone better watch out.

― Albert Camus

Habs on fire.

Then Wings take out Bruins in game 1? 1-0?

Quick let's in 6?

Crazy.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:We need a consistent goal tender.  If Fleury gets hot, everyone better watch out.
True, but hate to have to wait for that.

;

Quote:True, but hate to have to wait for that.
Yea, it was pretty sad the old timer had to man the crease last year. His GAA was good, but when you bench your first round pick for a guy on the back end of his career it is never a good sign.  Hopefully this year will be better.

― Albert Camus

Ugly Win for the Penguins, but I'll take it. Columbus doing a good job on Crosby. Fleury had a rough start but wasn't bad for two and a half periods or so after that
;

I'm a Devils fan, but my second team are the Ducks. I'm going with them over the Bruins in the Finals, as Selanne retires while on top.

GO PENS!

I think I've recovered from Wednesday. Man that killed me.

;

Pens to round two, where the playoffs truly begin. Like the NBA, to many teams make the playoffs.

;

I am kind of hoping for Philly to win the series with NY. Like the in state game, and it would also push the series to a 7th game if Flyers win tonight.

;

I would love to see the blackhawks repeat in hockey, the thing is though isn't that very rare for a NHL team to repeat in the cup? I know its been done before, and I believe blackhawks  can do it  this year.  I'm just saying isn't it rre in hocky unlike the nba? the same team always wins it in nba anymore most of the time.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figures you'd be a Sindy Crosby fan....

Quote:Figures you'd be a Sindy Crosby fan....
You a Flyer fan? Not sure who I'd rather play in round two.

I am a Pen fan first.

;

Quote:You a Flyer fan? Not sure who I'd rather play in round two.

I am a Pen fan first.

I figured the Cindy Crosby reference might have given that away... 

You can't be both a Flyers fan and a Penguins fan. Thats sacrilege. It would be like being a fan of the Jags and Titans. 

Quote:I figured the Cindy Crosby reference might have given that away... 

You can't be both a Flyers fan and a Penguins fan. Thats sacrilege. It would be like being a fan of the Jags and Titans. 
What are you talking about? I don't have any other team but the Penguins. I missed Cindy the first time. That was cute though.

;