Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NHL Playoffs

Quote:Ahh yes, the hope that someone gets hurt and ends a career to prove your point.  Classy TMD as usual.

This schmuck doesn't attend any of their games, Jag games, Pens games or any other games. Yet knows all about fans.

Saying " good" if Crosby gets hurt shows what kind of lame wannabe he is. Obviously hasn't laced up a pair in his life.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

YES! Pens draw first blood in game 3! Sidney finally notches one in the playoffs!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Rangers knockin on the door though. 4 hit posts, this last one hits both sides on the same shot.

I'd rather be lucky then good sometimes.

;

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baby!! I will take a cheap one to go up 2-0!

;

The Kings turning the clock back to 2012. Not good for everyone else.

Only saw about 10 minutes into period 2 for the Blackhawks game, just checked the boxscore and they give up 4 goals in the 3rd. Well that sucks.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

As a closet Rangers fan, St. Louis brought tears to my eyes.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

I don't like either team, but I really hope the Bruins knock out the Habs.

Game 7 tonight, should be a good one. Let's get it Pens!

;

Quote:Game 7 tonight, should be a good one. Let's get it Pens!

hope the pens lose by 40 and the king squirts cindy with water again. ruins his make up. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:hope the pens lose by 40 and the king squirts cindy with water again. ruins his make up. 
Well ok then.

;

Screw you haters! Go Pens!

BLACKHAWKS SON

[Image: Batman.jpg]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

So with that Rangers win, the 2014 pick that NY gave to TB in the Marty trade becomes a 1st rounder. Yzerman got two first round picks for a 38 year old forward. Awesome. Now I just hope they get knocked out this round.

Blackhawks win in ot to take series 4-2. Go blackhawks.  The next series will be super tough both teams are very good on the road,but Blackhawks can still win it,

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Well crap. Rest of the playoffs will be good though.

;

Lundqvist is a beast right now!

Crosby is coming up small again.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Lundqvist is a beast right now!

Crosby is coming up small again.
This is really the first playoff appearance he's come up short. For two series he was quiet. By design against both Columbus and NY, they targeted him to shut him down. No one else stepped up conssitently. Malkin here and there, but not often enough. To say "comes up small again" is just flat wrong.

;

Quote:This is really the first playoff appearance he's come up short. For two series he was quiet. By design against both Columbus and NY, they targeted him to shut him down. No one else stepped up conssitently. Malkin here and there, but not often enough. To say "comes up small again" is just flat wrong.

Confession- I am a Crosby hater and must admit I overstated him coming up small.

But he was shut down in these playoffs, including this series.

Quote:Confession- I am a Crosby hater and must admit I overstated him coming up small.

But he was shut down in these playoffs, including this series.

i too hate crosby but i think we should all admit that he is not what he was hyped up to be. hes definitely a top 15 player if he stays on the ice. but he was labeled as the second coming and has been far from it. 

also, LETS GO RANGERS!

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."