Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 NBA playoffs this Saturday

So stoked to see what the clippers are gonna do in the playoffs, can't wait!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am ready for my Magic to be back in it. Ho hum...

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Someone needs to make a nba  fansty bracket ,there use to be one,but it seems they stopped doing that.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I am ready for my Magic to be back in it. Ho hum...

For now the draft lottery is our superbowl - may 20th can't get here soon enough.  I'm really hoping we can land wiggins or parker. 

I'm not as high on embiid, not because of him as a player i just think we would be more entertaining to watch with an elite forward than going back to a center-centric offense.  Maybe i'm just still bitter due to the dwightmare.

Bulls being down 0-2 is really surprising. But John Wall is a amazing player.

I think all the 1st round series except the Bobcats and Heat has the chance of going 6-7 games.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

There have been some pretty epic 1st round games so far. I think it is a shame the East is so weak.

John Wall is 23 Years Old !!!   Seems like the dude has been in the league for 10 years !!!  

For the record, rookie Mason Plumlee (Brooklyn Nets) is 24 years old.

Quote:John Wall is 23 Years Old !!! Seems like the dude has been in the league for 10 years !!!

For the record, rookie Mason Plumlee (Brooklyn Nets) is 24 years old.

John wall is so good. If beal can hit some jumpers they are a team to watch out for. I'm not sure if Noah can guard nene. Terrible matchup for him.

I dislike plumlee cuz he takes minutes away from Blatche (I love him for reasons I do not know).

Welp! 

It looks like OKC and the Pacers are in some trouble.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Welp! 

It looks like OKC and the Pacers are in some trouble.

It is looking very possible that Atlanta or Washington will be in the Eastern finals.

Quote:It is looking very possible that Atlanta or Washington will be in the Eastern finals.

Well only if Queen James gets elbowed again in the throat and it breaks this time that the Heat dont return to the Finals.

Quote:It is looking very possible that Atlanta or Washington will be in the Eastern finals.
The East is awful. Go Magic :yes: Sick

;

Quote:The East is awful. Go Magic :yes: Sick

Yeah besides my team, heat, who will have 1 player on the books after this season (assuming everyone opts out) the magic/sixers are going to be very interesting to follow.

I highly doubt the big three leave but anything can happen. Orlando has a chance to be real good with a few moves. I love dipo, Harris, nikola, and the other big guy who's name escapes me. Add Lowry and one of the top sf (Parker/wiggins) and they will make the playoffs.

I think it's the Jazz year!!! To get the #1 pick....

I'd be willing to bet nba sets up lakers and celtics with the 1 and 2 picks. Draft lottery IMO is a joke

How about Troy Daniels?!

He invented the term "logo shot" while he was at VCU. It's when you take a shot from so deep, you're still standing on the logo.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I think it's the Jazz year!!! To get the #1 pick....

I'd be willing to bet nba sets up lakers and celtics with the 1 and 2 picks. Draft lottery IMO is a joke

Well this is Silver's first lottery, so we will see what happens.

I tend to think the current lottery format is on the up-and-up.

Can't say that was for sure the case in the 80's.

If anything I bet Silver is hoping those two do not get the first two picks.

;

;

Wow! 3 game 7's tomorrow, and some possible game 7's on Sunday.

I think the NBA should give themselves a pat on the back by changing the playoff format to a 2-2-1-1-1 sequence.

Damian Lillard is the man! What a huge shot.

These next 2 days are going to be exciting.

Why are the Clippers and Doc saying they were robbed last night. That's a freaking joke, gotta be kidding me LA!

;

How did they blow that lead? Just unreal. Makes for good basketball watchin' though!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!