Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2014 NBA playoffs this Saturday

Quote:How did they blow that lead? Just unreal. Makes for good basketball watchin' though!
I was saying the same thing when they built the lead. What is OKC doing? How are they letting them build this lead, a 13-0 run late!?!?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OKC and LA played the most sloppiest last 46 seconds of basketball I have ever seen. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:OKC and LA played the most sloppiest last 46 seconds of basketball I have ever seen. 
Very true.

;

Frozen envelope time! Cleveland wins the lottery again

Quote:Frozen envelope time! Cleveland wins the lottery again

Doing all they can to lure LBJ back to Cleveland. Third time Cav's have won lottery since LBJ left. Coincidence or Rigged?

I think it is time to do away with the lottery system in the NBA. It just doesn't work anymore.

Quote:Frozen envelope time! Cleveland wins the lottery again
I hate the draft lottery. Just go in order of finish. That's the fairest way. Not only in terms of league competitiveness, but removing that doubt of conspiracy that maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy NBA fans have in regards to the "Lottery"

;

why even bother watching nba playoffs everyone knows the heat will win. as much as I dislike them, unforttanly there isn't a team in the nba that can beat them in a 7 game series.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

you don't have the same hockey team winning 3 straight tittles, its very rare for one to win it back to back.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:why even bother watching nba playoffs everyone knows the heat will win. as much as I dislike them, unforttanly there isn't a team in the nba that can beat them in a 7 game series.

Quote:you don't have the same hockey team winning 3 straight tittles, its very rare for one to win it back to back.
Not this time. This is the year of black and silver. Spurs and Kings are taking it.

Quote:Not this time. This is the year of black and silver. Spurs and Kings are taking it.

Great...guess the raiders are gonna win the Super Bowl now. :yucky:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???