Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What do you think about these helmets?

[Image: 1493394_230884637110036_5265387437984236779_o.jpg]

I like these better with the teal to black fade

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like it.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 09:09 PM by The Mad Dog.)

It looks better as a concept than it ever would in real life. 

And it too, would look just as stupid if the same sudden color change remained, as on the current helmet. 

What needs to be fixed isn't the colors, its the fading. 

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 09:09 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:It looks better as a concept than it ever would in real life. 
I know its a concept but I would like this better than what we have now.  The teal to black fade looks bad [BLEEP] to me

I like it. Where did you get this from?

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:I like it. Where did you get this from?
On Facebook im in a Jags Fan Club

So much better.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:On Facebook im in a Jags Fan Club

In MD I am the Jags Fan Club.

I think our helmets are awesome.

Make the fade better on both

Much better although I'd prefer a single color.  Would also look good with a similar fade using the gold to black.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I care more about how the players perform than how their outfits appear.  That being said I do prefer this one over last years.

The helmet isn't changing anytime soon.  I'm probably in the minority, but I like our helmets.

Quote:The helmet isn't changing anytime soon. I'm probably in the minority, but I like our helmets.
This. I love them. Helmets and uniforms go hard to me.

I like the current helmets as well.

Quote:I think our helmets are awesome.

Your Not Alone on this one...

NH3...
"AZANE"

I like the helmet presented by the OP, but I like the team's current helmets better.

In fact, I want to buy a replica helmet so I can drink Gus Juice the way it is intended to be drunk, from a lovely, black faded to gold helmet.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 06:32 PM by BoldCityDigital.)

I have a feeling the team will gradually sneak the fading into the current design.

If not, I'm creating a petition.  Who's going to sign it?

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

Quote:I have a feeling the team will gradually sneak the fading into the current design.

If not, I'm creating a petition.  Who's going to sign it?

I hope so.  It is amazing that some people actually say they like it, but I guess it takes all kinds.  Smile

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I like the helmet presented by the OP, but I like the team's current helmets better.

In fact, I want to buy a replica helmet so I can drink Gus Juice the way it is intended to be drunk, from a lovely, black faded to gold helmet.

Let us know when you find one that actually has a fade...Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???