Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Selfie-Taking Teen Gets Kicked In The Head (Video)

Selfie-Taking Teen Gets Kicked In The Head (Video)

A teenager taking a selfie next to a train track this week was met with a fate we can only wish all selfie-takers had to endure: a swift kick to the head.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/s...head-video

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Conductor saved that idiot's life. People are so obsessed with selfies these days its ridiculous. 

Nice!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

If your that stupid, you deserve to get hit. I'll just leave it at that.

Just wait.  There's some Eddie Farrah type out there who has seen this video who sees a CSX train in the background, and he's seeing dollar signs. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Just wait.  There's some Eddie Farrah type out there who has seen this video who sees a CSX train in the background, and he's seeing dollar signs.
Sad, but true.

That is AWESOME!!!

I wanna kick someone in the head too Sad

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:That is AWESOME!!!

I wanna kick someone in the head too Sad
How about you go find that guy that doesn't rewind his VHS tapes before returning them.

Quote:How about you go find that guy that doesn't rewind his VHS tapes before returning them.

I don't feel like kickin' myself in the head, thank you Big Grin

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

love it, kids lucky all he got was kicked in the head and not hit by a train

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

In a Forrest Gump voice, "Ow!  Somebody kicked me!"

'It does make me look stupid': Canadian tourist visiting Peru revealed to be guy kicked in head by train conductor
<ul class="">[*]<b>Jared Michael was struck in the head by the engineer of a single locomotive car and uploaded the video to YouTube</b>
[*]<b>He claims the video is real and that he did not expect the train to come up on him at such a high rate of speed</b>
</ul> 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uctor.html

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:A teenager taking a selfie next to a train track this week was met with a fate we can only wish all selfie-takers had to endure: a swift kick to the head.

So we're supposed to hate people taking pictures of themselves now?

Quote:So we're supposed to hate people taking pictures of themselves now?
Hate is a strong word. I don't feel anyone should hate anyone.

Strongly dislike, ok, well now I'm on board. Is there any group of people we can strongly dislike anymore? Geez.

Saw this at work yesterday from a co-worker, was funny, especially considering the fact that we work for a Rail Roading company. That conductor did do him a huge favor. I can tell you personally, I hear it on every other call we have here at work that some kid was knocked out of his shoes for being on the tracks. It's just stupid....

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."