Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young sick, band may have to call it quits, reports say

AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young sick, band may have to call it quits, reports say

Is AC/DC going to have to call it quits?

The Sydney Morning Herald reports that founding member, Malcolm Young, 61, has returned to Australia with his family.

"He is believed to be unable to continue playing, although there has not been any explanation why," the Herald reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...p=features

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That sucks.

Indeed it does.  Hopefully this is more media speculation than fact based.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Reports are that Malcolm Young kept his head still for 5 minutes straight, which induced this illness.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Reports are that Malcolm Young kept his head still for 5 minutes straight, which induced this illness.

Rested Head Syndrome.  It's a tragedy, but it happens. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Does this mean that Angus is going to finally put away the school boy outfit in tribute?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Does this mean that Angus is going to finally put away the school boy outfit in tribute?

As much as I love ac/DC, I hope so. Have you seen angus lately? The balding long hair makes him look like the crypt keeper. Especially after it's wet from sweating on stage. ( he may have cut it, idk)

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 10:43 AM by Tommy.)

They weren't that good anyway.

Rock sucks in general.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:They weren't that good anyway.

Rock sucks in general.

HAHAHAHAHA

I love the ignorance of the younger generation. They seem to think swearing while making clicks and whistles is considered "talent" HAHAHAHA
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 11:09 AM by Jagwired.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3nEAmt5AZ8

Any questions? This is so little tommy can at least actually know who he is posting about.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The Bon Scott AC/DC.... KILLER!

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Little known fact, AC/DC's first show in the States was in Lil Ole J-villes Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 01:08 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:HAHAHAHAHA

I love the ignorance of the younger generation. They seem to think swearing while making clicks and whistles is considered "talent" HAHAHAHA

Quote:Any questions? This is so little tommy can at least actually know who he is posting about.

I love that video that you posted. It's just an amazing tune and performance. At about the 1:10 mark of that video, I can't stop my feet from tapping to the beat, at the 1:55 mark, I pretty much lose my mind.

Regarding the remark from Tommy, the only reason that he wrote that was to garner a response. He's really not worth the effort that it takes you to press the keys.

To add to the collection, I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZHNw1MtzI

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:As much as I love ac/DC, I hope so. Have you seen angus lately? The balding long hair makes him look like the crypt keeper. Especially after it's wet from sweating on stage. ( he may have cut it, idk)

Playing Arena Rock for 40 years. Talk about setting a standard.

Nothing stirs my good time feelings more than some Bon Scott era tunes after I've had a few IPAs on an empty stomach.

Quote:HAHAHAHAHA

Hey now, I'm not exactly part of the "younger generation", but my age starts with a 2 for the next eight months or so (crap, I'm almost 30), and I have a tremendous amount of respect for AC/DC, for their music, and for how successful they've been. If you strip down their music to its origins, a lot of what they've done traces back to twelve-bar blues, and a blues band evolving into an arena rock band the way they did is impressive.

Quote:I love that video that you posted. It's just an amazing tune and performance. At about the 1:10 mark of that video, I can't stop my feet from tapping to the beat, at the 1:55 mark, I pretty much lose my mind.

Regarding the remark from Tommy, the only reason that he wrote that was to garner a response. He's really not worth the effort that it takes you to press the keys.

To add to the collection, I'll just leave this here:

The effort was worth it to me though Smile
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:The effort was worth it to me though Smile

To each his own then.

More videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGflPNVmQuA

Hells Bells is the alarm tone that I use on my phone. I wake up to that BONG....BONG....BONG tone every work day.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Little known fact, AC/DC's first show in the States was in Lil Ole J-villes Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

I didn't know that. That's pretty cool actually.