Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pre season schedule

Week 1 open the new everbank with the bucs then get the bears on a Thursday night edition of mnf week 3 with a trip to Detroit and end with Atlanta at home! Go jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Week 3 on ESPN.

Interesting.

I'll probably go to the preseason game at Detroit and its week 3 so the starters will see significant time :thumbsup:

Quote:I'll probably go to the preseason game at Detroit and its week 3 so the starters will see significant time :thumbsup:
hate it when week 3 is on the road and we're stuck with slappy fest in week 4.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Haha I know it's only week one of preseason but I'm really excited to see the new stadium open up with all my friends from Tampa!

Another thing gratz and our corners will be getting some great reps in the Pre season! Marshall,Jeffery,Vincent,Julio,roddy white and the great megatron haha

This works out perfect for me. I was planning on going to Michigan this summer anyway to see family. Now, I’ll get to see them and the most important preseason game! Go Jags!

# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

Quote:Week 3 on ESPN.

Interesting.

Huh? I think only week 2 (@Chicago) is on ESPN.

And yes, it's a drag that the home games are #1 and #4, rather that #1 & 3. Oh well, most of us will be there anyway.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I hate having the 3rd preseason game in a dome on that synthetic crap. Thats the game starters play the most and I don't want any injuries right before the season starts. 

Quote:I hate having the 3rd preseason game in a dome on that synthetic crap. Thats the game starters play the most and I don't want any injuries right before the season starts. 

The 80s and 90s called, and they want their astroturf phobia back.

The Lions use FieldTurf, the same cutting edge technology as Atlanta Falcons, Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets and Seattle Seahawks, and the University of Michigan and Ohio State in NCAA.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I hate having the 3rd preseason game in a dome on that synthetic crap. Thats the game starters play the most and I don't want any injuries right before the season starts.

Huh?

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2014, 06:21 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:The 80s and 90s called, and they want their astroturf phobia back.

The Lions use FieldTurf, the same cutting edge technology as Atlanta Falcons, Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots, New York Giants, New York Jets and Seattle Seahawks, and the University of Michigan and Ohio State in NCAA.

I know its fieldturf and not the old BradyBunch's backyard stuff....that said, I think it still could lead to more injuries especially for players from teams that play for teams that use natural grass and only occasionally play on that fake stuff. 

Look where Joeckel got hurt last year.....the Rams stadium. They probably use that crap too. 

Quote:I'll probably go to the preseason game at Detroit and its week 3 so the starters will see significant time :thumbsup:

Hey man I think I am moving to Indiana next month.. that's just a skip stone away from Michigan.. I may join ya there.

Quote:Huh? I think only week 2 (@Chicago) is on ESPN.

And yes, it's a drag that the home games are #1 and #4, rather that #1 & 3. Oh well, most of us will be there anyway.

oh snap it's in Chicago? I may be at that one too...

Stinks we don't get week 3 at home. Week 4 ticket giveaway initiated. Looking forward to sitting in front of the pools basking in the glow of Tronzilla.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Stinks we do t get week 3 at home. Week 4 ticket giveaway initiated. Looking forward to sitting in front of the pools basking in the glow of Tronzilla.

man.. all this talk is getting me all excited for the season too start and yet it still so far away... Wallbash

I could handle the two crappy games in preseason if we didn't lose a real game to London. I'm just going to resolve to look at my real game tickets as costing me $22.00 more per game, makes it easier to digest than looking at the useless ones for pre-season.

Jags have me excited again. Original season ticket owner and the past few years it was hard to keep buying. GO JAGS!!

Caldwell vs his old team in Week 4 of preseason.  Tarps are coming off on that matchup.  The city will be buzzin'

Quote:I know its fieldturf and not the old BradyBunch's backyard stuff....that said, I think it still could lead to more injuries especially for players from teams that play for teams that use natural grass and only occasionally play on that fake stuff. 

Look where Joeckel got hurt last year.....the Rams stadium. They probably use that crap too. 

If you actually watched Jaguar games instead of troll Jag fans on the message board, you'd know Joeckel's injury had nothing to do with the turf.

I've never known someone that clings so tightly to so many "fauxbias" and superstitions.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:man.. all this talk is getting me all excited for the season too start and yet it still so far away... Wallbash
It'll be here soon enough. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]