Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is the deal with McDonalds ice cream and people snapping?

As if the story about the woman torching her boyfriend's stolen car wasn't nutty enough, now there's this story.

Only in Florida.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news...24801968=1
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

New McDonalds product unveiling soon..

The McXanax..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I was going to post this, but the video seemed a little over the top. Since one of our esteemed mods posted it, I guess it's OK

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

How is McDonalds worth that kind of reaction!?

Huh

What is the deal with Florida might be a better question.

Last night they said she was not on any drugs or under the influence of alcohol. She has some sort of mental disorder and for whatever reason lost it last night.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Last night they said she was not on any drugs or under the influence of alcohol. She has some sort of mental disorder and for whatever reason lost it last night.

I thought for sure it was bath salts or something. What a strange story.

If she was not under the influence of anything then this story takes a turn towards sad.

Just odd....

McDonalds "ice cream" is terrible. What kind of person would react like that for it? 

Well, perhaps the OP, but other than that.... Laughing 

Topless Woman Who Vandalized McDonald's Says It Was A Bipolar Episode

The woman filmed ransacking a Florida McDonald's while topless says she has very little memory of the incident, and that it was a bipolar episode.

Doctors confirmed that Sandra Suarez was neither under the influence of alcohol nor drugs when she stormed into a Pinellas Park McDonalds in March 24, wearing nothing but a thong.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/09...weird-news

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:Just odd....

McDonalds "ice cream" is terrible. What kind of person would react like that for it? 

Well, perhaps the OP, but other than that.... Laughing

Considering the amount of money McDonald's makes off their ice cream, I think you would be wrong.

Then again its probably just the time we live in.   People just dont know whats good anymore!

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 06:11 PM by xJAGGYx.)

I usually get irritated in some way when I find myself in a McDonalds too.

I realize the employees make minimum wage or just above, but how stupid do you have to be to not understand how a lid properly snaps onto or cup. I'm not sure they can read either. I ordered one meal and get something else. It's sad, on the rare occasion I go there, I will order the same meal as my wife so they can't screw it up as easy. I don't want to throw a wrench into the equation because we want different meals and different drinks.

Quote:Topless Woman Who Vandalized McDonald's Says It Was A Bipolar Episode

The woman <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/08/topless-woman-mcdonalds_n_5112407.html'>filmed ransacking a Florida McDonald's while topless</a> says she has very little memory of the incident, and that it was a bipolar episode.

Doctors confirmed that <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/25193993/2014/04/08/cops-have-no-record-of-topless-womans-videotaped-rampage'>Sandra Suarez was neither under the influence of alcohol nor drugs</a> when she stormed into a Pinellas Park McDonalds in March 24, wearing nothing but a thong.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/09/sandra-suarez-topless-woman-mcdonalds_n_5117548.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news'>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/09/sandra-suarez-topless-woman-mcdonalds_n_5117548.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news</a>

There was obviously something wrong with her!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:There was obviously something wrong with her!!

You've got your Captain Obvious hat on today!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Ban McD's "Ice Cream"

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:You've got your Captain Obvious hat on today!

Bad hair day! Wink

Quote:Bad hair day! Wink

We've all been there.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:We've all been there.

Or maybe it's a bad hare day I'm having! Big Grin

Naughty Hare! Naughty!

Quote:Naughty Hare! Naughty!

Blush